Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

God this album is 100% going to be her best yet. The aesthetics in her preview are better than ever and her lyrics are so much more real than ever before. I am so here for this. 

Just a few months ago I was ATTACKED by Lana fans for saying this when Mariners/VB were released. Now people are slowly, but surely seeing the light

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She probably wrote Looking For America in less than 24 hours

She dragged Jack's ass all the way from NYC to LA to play the intruments for a song she would just put out on instagram

She's serving VOCALS

THE LYRICS

THE EMOTIONS

Y'ALL

RcTuZF6.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This is Change little sister I'm crying how can she make these songs in a heartbeat and still serve masterpiece levels? Sad it's too late to add this song to NFR because WOW she came she went she did that and she served  :defeated: i'm weak

time to stream Change on loop and enter a prayer circle so that HIADT can be replaced with Looking for America

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

don’t know if anyone has done this yet but i made a dropbox link... lemme know if it works. ((i’m not that tech savvy when it comes to this stuff))

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5frvdqzq5ltkev/Looking%20for%20America?dl=0

edit: nevermind!!! it’s not working for me either lmaoo. if anyone made a link could you share?

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I'm still looking for my own version of America

One without the gun, where the flag can freely fly

No bombs in the sky, only fireworks when you and I collide

It's just a dream I had in mind

tenor.gif

Just a few months ago I was ATTACKED by Lana fans for saying this when Mariners/VB were released. Now people are slowly, but surely seeing the light

The lyrics are so strong with this album. August 30 as a release date seems more and more like a strategic move from Interscope for a Grammy nom rather than a shot of having a number 1 album

Oh, wow. They really deleted the "tell me how it treats you now" from BAR. Crying.

I'm worried about how BAR will turn out but at the same we already have BAR so I'm super excited to see this new revamped version of the song. Like I'm curious to know what Lana changed and why she did it and how it will affect the whole message of the song  :defeated:

i know her intentions were good but the thought of her cancelling the album launch just to add "Looking For America" worries me :toofunny:

it's a great song tho (much better than Coachella for sure)

Not possible on physical albums: they are already in production. The only way to release this song is to do it on streaming platforms / iTunes