Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

as expected jackoff has jacked off all over my baby how to disappear. i'd say i want his head served to me on a silver platter but the context implies a very different meaning than the one i had in mind so i won't

the rest sounds so fucking good though omgggg LOVE SONG and fucking BARTENDER...consider me SCALPED

tbf i was never a fan of how to disappear but almost all lana songs sound good when she performs them with a piano only so i really dont get why y’all pretend as if that live performance was some sort of confirmed studio version demo as they were clearly still working on it in the livestream she did....

and yeah she should have ran to rick to produce it or emile they would have served muddy beats over piano and strings that don’t sound like a garageband sample

i76mrxw.png 

Love Song doesn't have the explicit tag yet on iTunes, but Fuck it I love you does. This is probs because Fuck it I love you got 'Fuck' in the title, but this could also mean that we're getting Fuck it I love you soon because all the tags are set on iTunes.

qfrWuBl.png

Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have,

But I have it

But I have it

Yeah I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yes... I have it

Oh I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yes... I have it

Oh I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yes... I have it

Oh I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yes... I have it

Oh I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yes... I have it

Oh I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yes... I have it

Oh I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yes... I haaaaaaaaaaave it

ps i don't mind tbh :creep: 

:smile3:

Love Song doesn't have the explicit tag yet on iTunes, but Fuck it I love you does. This is probs because Fuck it I love you got 'Fuck' in the title, but this could also mean that we're getting Fuck it I love you soon because all the tags are set on iTunes.

They said "she can't swear in a love song" damn

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

WHAAAAAAAT? IM CURRENTLY AT WORK I HAVE 6 HOURS LEFT AND IM FUCKING FREAKING OUT IS IT GOOD???? THIS IS GONNA BE THE LONGEST DAY FORFUCKSSAKE WHAT THEFUCK im soRRY

you will NOT be disappointed i promise keep pushing through

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

WHAAAAAAAT? IM CURRENTLY AT WORK I HAVE 6 HOURS LEFT AND IM FUCKING FREAKING OUT IS IT GOOD???? THIS IS GONNA BE THE LONGEST DAY FORFUCKSSAKE WHAT THEFUCK im soRRY

not to be that bitch but... this has to be her best body of work yet

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

YESS ITS AMAZING AND WORTH THE WAIT IN MY OPINION I CRIED WHEN I HEARD THE SNIPPETS

giphy.gif  

take out your headset, sneak off into the toilet and just listen on your phone

It is EXTREMELY good

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

no im not gunna listen to the snippets

i always don't, i hate snippets i usually wait until the album dropped but ur comments you guys make me so calm and happy about the album! just tell me does it sound like LFL songs? cuz for me, it was my least fav album i actually hate it

:smile3:

The production on this album is amazing. Jack really did That. He doesn't deserve the slander. The production on HtD is kinda questionable but still cute. Other than that he Served. People might not like him because he produced 'hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it' and it only had piano, but that's what I love about the song. A stripped down sad song, which is probably her most honest song, to wrap up the album. All this talk about "He only does piano ballads" when "hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it" is the only song with only piano. Not all songs have to have a whole lot going on with the production. I hope LDR7 will also be produced by him. They make a great duo.

qfrWuBl.png

no im not gunna listen to the snippets

i always don't, i hate snippets i usually wait until the album dropped but ur comments you guys make me so calm and happy about the album! just tell me does it sound like LFL songs? cuz for me, it was my least fav album i actually hate it

nothing like LFL i promise

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF