Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i can tell from the snippet alone that HTD will be one of those songs that will snatch my weave so hard it sucks the life out of me, and then mops the floor with my lifeless body.

also, Love song can kum inside my tummy.

Sorry I thought I was allowed to think

She's been such a troll lately that it wouldn't surprise me massively if she did a digital release earlier to stop the leaks tbh

Lana fans NEVER fail to surprise me. You can't even accept official announcements for what they are. It's like when she announced the song titles for the video she filmed and SOMEHOW people misconstrued Muscle beach baby for being a song title. It's mindboggling. 

'Fuck it I love you- the greatest muscle beach baby' was a joke

Giving me 'John F Kennedy in Dallas, Texas' vibes wtf

locals only

wouldn't surprise me if it was true tbh. this bitch has too much time in her hands.  :flop:

it wouldn't surprise me either since she had several ig accs in the past but this one is confirmed to be impersonating lana so please just report him.

giphy.gif

My favorite lyrics of HTD are when she sings:

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you bitch and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin ass bitch im coming to beat the fuck out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass