Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

STOP IT WE ALWAYS HAVE THE "ITS HER LAST ALBUM" DISCUSSIONS  WHEN A NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT JUST STOP WE KNOW ITS NOT HER LAST

A hiatus will happen at some time, I guess. If she ever gets pregnant, the flow of music surely will die down. Other than that, we'll always have new Lana stuff: it might not always be music (she'll maybe write poetry again), but there will always be some form of Lana. 

Anyways, I'm sure she'll tease a song next January for a 2021 record lol

"The name of the album is about a sexual relationship between two gay guys named Norman and Rockwell. This shows del Rey's support for the gay community."

i cant

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

@movebaby @@RormanNockwell i will now proceed to leak the location of the nfr vinyl warehouse to ensure this becomes the new official cover

tbh this is the very least you can do after LEAKING our LIFES WORK, how are we gonna pay for our malibu houses now

it's just the way i feel

tbh this is the very least you can do after LEAKING our LIFES WORK, how are we gonna pay for our malibu houses now

its what u deserve after haunting my sleep for weeks with the doin time cover <3

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

anyways i hope none of your forever 21 gays say a word when the album leaks this weekend and lana cancels everything because yall couldnt wait a month , bye.

what this forum needs is laugh reacts

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Anyone else thinks FIILY sounds like Bad at Love by Halsey?

FIILY sounds like quite a few other songs, and that's one of the issues with it, imo. It does not have that quality that makes you go, "yes, this is so Lana."

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

its what u deserve after haunting my sleep for weeks with the doin time cover <3

to think i showed you vertical line in a starbucks only to be betrayed like this

it's just the way i feel

what this forum needs is laugh reacts

@@Elle @@admin @@YUNGATA

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

please don't report the snippet links or download links to the snippets. I understand they're "legitimately" available but management comes down on the LB really hard esp around album release time over any kind of download links. So please, do not post them in threads  :hoe:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg