Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hm, well first of all, I've been here a lot fucking longer than you have so...

Her mental health, past drug addiction and what she's currently doing with her private life now shouldn't be so openly speculated by fans was all I was saying regardless of whether she sings about it or not. Y'all do the absolute most sometimes

How is it violating her privacy? It isn't like someone is ransacking her house for needles, yet. :rip:

But seriously, it is a non-issue. No one is snooping or being disrespectful about her. The comments are based on what she has made public. People don't publicize the things they want to remain private. 

U do the most ranting like "won't somebody plz think of the children" if they're that young and that triggered by topics regarding drugs and/or addiction, one of the last people they should be listening to is LDR  :deadbanana:

People are posting about what they hear and what they see. She flaunts a narcotics anonymous tag on her keychain which she carries with her everywhere publicly, speaks about drugs in interviews, said "no comment" in regards to recent alcohol consumption in an interview (when she could've easily denied it if she wanted to remain private) and she knows that her fans will speculate every damn line she writes. It's unrealistic to NOT expect this conversation to take place.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

so when do y’all think she’ll unlock her merch site and what kinda stuff do u think we’ll be getting?

hopefully something not nearly as disappointing as LFL merch

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

someone better call whoever made this and tell them to try harder next time

nnn sis I imported it into my Spotify and gave it artwork n shit so I can fulfil my fantasies of a proper rollout

look you can even see the white line where my shitty screenshot skills became obvious  :deadbanana:

the instagram tag on the album cover eye-

SJHKDJGSDJKD I'M-

nice cocc bro

Hm, well first of all, I've been here a lot fucking longer than you have so...

Her mental health, past drug addiction and what she's currently doing with her private life now shouldn't be so openly speculated by fans was all I was saying regardless of whether she sings about it or not. Y'all do the absolute most sometimes -- the pre-release thread has been and continues to just be a cesspool of mind-blowing idiocy

Believe it or not, her music and her personal experiences/life are connected. The former is based on the latter. She literally sings about shooting drugs into her veins in her latest song, which is why it's up for discussion right now.

And the length of time someone has been here is relevant ... how? I was just saying if you find the discussion of drugs and alcohol offensive, why are you here? Drugs and alcohol are a recurring theme in all of her work. She isn't Peppa Pig.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

nnn sis I imported it into my Spotify and gave it artwork n shit so I can fulfil my fantasies of a proper rollout

look you can even see the white line where my shitty screenshot skills became obvious  :deadbanana:

oh lmfao enjoy

it's just the way i feel

Isn't it possible that she's not on hard drugs but just likes to use their terminology in her songs for "aesthetic" or whatever? Ik it's hard to tell from the outside, but it seems like she has been in a healthy place for a while.   

All this speculation about her drug usage is gross and shouldn't be entertained, regardless of where you sit on the issue. It's one thing to have an opinion, but some don't need to be verbalized ESPECIALLY when a majority of users on here are young and probably don't have any real life experience dealing with a drug addict or alcoholic, standing by them during recovery and feeling helpless as they relapse.

I get it, you're concerned for her because we want her to be here and continue making music, but the speculation is going too far. This isn't a dig at anyone, just a passing thought after seeing how the tone of the thread has changed in the last few pages

idk, i'm an addict in recovery and i think lana doesn't do drugs anymore. someone on here said lana collects AA chips. she'd not do that if she was using.

giphy.gif

so when do y’all think she’ll unlock her merch site and what kinda stuff do u think we’ll be getting?

her merch will be neon index cards (35.99), a neon yellow windbreaker with one her poems inscribed on the back in script font (75.99), a ship's wheel keychain with the words 'mariners apartment complex' engraved around the wheel, both in gold and rose gold (15.99), and a venice bitch beach towel with the pic of her surfing on it (55.99)

oh and a tshirt (80.99)

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

The Greatest has the potential to be the best song on the album. 

If not, then Venice Bitch, California, or Cinnamon Girl will take the crown.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

her merch will be neon index cards (35.99), a neon yellow windbreaker with one her poems inscribed on the back in script font (75.99), a ship's wheel keychain with the words 'mariners apartment complex' engraved around the wheel, both in gold and rose gold (15.99), and a venice bitch beach towel with the pic of her surfing on it (55.99)

oh and a tshirt (80.99)

THE WAY YOU WROTE THIS IS SO REAL SKSKS I HOLLERED.

giphy.gif

Did anyone try the DO NOT :hooker: I thought the DO NOT :hooker: was pm me :hooker:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released x

The Greatest has the potential to be the best song on the album. 

If not, then Venice Bitch, California, or Cinnamon Girl will take the crown.

The way The Greatest BLEW up into those instruments gives me a ton of hope that Love Song will do the same. Love Song may take the title

giphy.gif

The way The Greatest BLEW up into those instruments gives me a ton of hope that Love Song will do the same. Love Song may take the title

How did I forget this one... She also has potential

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

can u summarize for me what happened in the past few pages since i was gone, i trust your synopsis

she was surfing, sis

that's a surfing term

that's weed, what cigarette is crumpled like that? do you want me to believe someone rolled a cigarette at her concert?

That doesn’t mean she didn’t mean 2 things. Look it up there’s more than one meaning to “wiping out” it’s not just a surfing term

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole