Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

no shade but remember how we got the (lq) urban outfitters recordings from the honeymoon listening sessions and we've been listening to them before the album dropped and then everyone and their grandma had meltdowns because the actual hq songs sounded so different from the uo phone recordings 

i76mrxw.png 

Happiness is a Butterfly having a verse that's one line, LMAO  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If y’all harass that poor girl @@RormanNockwell and I will personally fight you

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I just re-read the Venice Bitch credits and there's no one playing the saxophone... I'm sure it's programmed then. It's my favorite part of the song.

What if the game plan was always to drop the album early and this leak was actually all planned by Lana’s team to stir up media attention and get that #1 before Taylor’s album? #conspiracy

If she actually does drop the album early.......... I’m a prophet

It's lana we talking about here.She'll probably delay the album and add asap rocky in every song

I just re-read the Venice Bitch credits and there's no one playing the saxophone... I'm sure it's programmed then. It's my favorite part of the song.

I pay attention to these details too lmao, Jack must've made that part in his pro tools or whatever

What saxophone?

What saxophone?

I don't know about you but I definitely hear a saxophone (or any other similar instrument...) at 7:00 onwards...

So if I'm reading this right...

The entire album basically leaked

You're a good reader

What saxophone?

At the end when she sings “crimson and clover honey”

Kinda reminds me of White Mustang trumpets on the video.

giphy.gif