Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The full album is out 2 weeks early, what are the chances of Lana and team publicly saying anything? Eclipse posted their e-mails asking people to let them know... it's currently 5:50 AM in LA. I'm excited to see how this plays out... (mostly for the meltdowns)  :toofunny:

something thats kind of upsetting me is how few songs on the album have proper bridges. Lana bridges are some of my all time favorites and looking through the lyrics, there seems to be only a few

I was just thinking, where are the bridges on some of these. So I can understand that lol! That said though I do think her lyrical content is a lot better this time around so it kind of makes up for it. Plus there is a lot of instrumental focus, at least that's what I'm thinking! I haven't heard the full thing.

The full album is out 2 weeks early, what are the chances of Lana and team publicly saying anything? Eclipse posted their e-mails asking people to let them know... it's currently 5:50 AM in LA. I'm excited to see how this plays out... (mostly for the meltdowns)  :toofunny:

She'll post: tour cancelled u little fuckers. Knew I should have prayed harder at churchome. 

What a mess.

Not gonna listen though 13 more days  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

no shade but remember how we got the (lq) urban outfitters recordings from the honeymoon listening sessions and we've been listening to them before the album dropped and then everyone and their grandma had meltdowns because the actual hq songs sounded so different from the uo phone recordings 

That's what this whole cassette fiasco made me think of lol! 

okay, but lets be real here. was it good quality or did y'all really listen to iphone recordings with some 13 year old girl breathing in the background while she impulsively crumbles up cheetos in her chip bag?

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I don't care what y'all say but I am 100% sure California (and many other LDR songs post-UV...) are about Barrie :defeated:

okay, but lets be real here. was it good quality or did y'all really listen to iphone recordings with some 13 year old girl breathing in the background while she impulsively crumbles up cheetos in her chip bag?

is this for real omg :rip:

Omg guys :( so did NFR leak in full ? That’s shit

No

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

something thats kind of upsetting me is how few songs on the album have proper bridges. Lana bridges are some of my all time favorites and looking through the lyrics, there seems to be only a few

I totally agree. Older albums (Honeymoon in particular) had wonderful bridges. I had already thought it to myself when LFL was released, because its bridges were extremely poor. On NFR they're often non-existent

when is her team or literally anybody going to react though?