Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok it’s true and I noticed right away there’s not so many bridges but there’s a lot of VERY strong pre-choruses and I’m so amazed by them ugh… not to mention some of amazing outros and the guitar in the middle of some songs. I just think this album is made to listen to it from the beginning to the very end and i reeeallly can’t  wait to hear it in HQ 

This post should be worth more warning points than posting illegal links.

The Greatest is a good track but the outro w the Kanye namedrop feels really forced to me, other than that I adore it

and Hope is one of those songs you reaaaaally have to be in the mood for, not my cup of tea even though lyrically I think it’s top notch

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

ED ANSWERED AGAIN:

"Thx.

We have full Universal leaks team on it.

Its sad that people feel the need to do this. Its like stabbing your best friend in the back"

Wow, I'm shook.

No lies detected.

giphy.gif

waaaait a second, there's a huge difference between music you can twerk to and just lackluster type of production, both Honeymoon and Ultraviolence both had stellar instrumentals and even though they were somewhat stripped down, but they didn't feel flat to me, whereas most of the songs on NFR kinda feel that way to me so far 

I totally get it. I personally dig this sound though.

It was a joke and much love to different tastes and opinions :kiss:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

For those who have listened to the album: do you guys think this album will get some Grammy nominations?

I'm gonna be honest. There's a lot of competition. I can see this as a "love it or hate it" album. I think it won't be only about the music, luck also needs to play a little in her favour.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Lana, Ed and Ben if you're reading this I'm so sorry  :toofunny:  I love the music. I'm buying two different copies and I'll stream it double to make up for me listening rn. But I've waited 11 months, ya girl only has so much self restraint giphy.gif 

oh but actually this message was just directed to @Lana. @@Ben & @Ed y'all can actually go fuck yourselves, do your job lel

Ir5lKrH.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

which song is everybody most excited about? i haven't listened to the leaks except the greatest (i purchased) and fiily and i'm super excited about bartender and california   :creep:

The Greatest is a good track but the outro w the Kanye namedrop feels really forced to me, other than that I adore it

and Hope is one of those songs you reaaaaally have to be in the mood for, not my cup of tea even though lyrically I think it’s top notch

To me her instagram comment about him was more than enough, name dropping him... I feel like Kanye is an easy target these days and it's really easy to paint him as crazy and delusional. She could've easily replace that lyric.