Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

wow :defeated: i know i’m late and i haven’t listened to anything (not even th/fiily) and y’all really aren’t making it any easier :defeated: what’s the deal though how did it leak? i saw tapes mentioned a few times, did someone take one or they got delivered early?? what happened??

and where is the MERCH :oprah3:

someone got a cassette and recorded the whole album (minus HTD) with their phone or something idk. it's really LQ but you can hear all the songs

with the rate this is going, the merch will leak tomorrow and we'll all have t-shirts delivered to our home even if we didn't order them

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Okay

Signing off until the album is actually released (or available in HQ bc LQ would suck and I don’t wanna subject myself to opinions about trash leaks lol)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i feel like im the only one who hasnt listened to most of her instagram snippets, the album sampler, FIILY & TG, and now the lq album leak. lol

the thought of getting to freshly experience 10 new lana songs in just 2 weeks...  :flutter:  

i feel like im the only one who hasnt listened to most of her instagram snippets, the album sampler, FIILY & TG, and now the lq album leak. lol

the thought of getting to freshly experience 10 new lana songs in just 2 weeks...  :flutter:  

i want what you have...... the snippets definitely ruined cinnamon girl a little for me

giphy.gif

the new bar lyrics are such a joke but like not even in a funny way "i just wanna party with you topangas hot tonight im taking off my bathing suit" in a way it feels like a super classic lana line that someone wrote trying to mock her cliche lyrics

So infuriating. It's almost like she's trolling.

my ranking from the first listen (not including HTD):

Venice Bitch

Cinnamon Girl

California

The greatest

Bartender

Mariners Apartment Complex

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Love Song

Fuck it I love you

Happiness is a Butterfly

Doin' Time

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

The Next Best American Record

I was thinking the videos probably weren't/aren't ready in time?

I think I saw someone said they did it because the vid tracks leaked but this seems super implausible to me

the only reason i can think they delayed tg and fiily is bc they wanted to push for a #1 but taylor was releasing lover title track so its coming next friday,,, but thats taylors album release? makes no sense to me tho. they would have known that taylor was releasing the same day too. idk just an assumption. who knows 

i want what you have...... the snippets definitely ruined cinnamon girl a little for me

i learned from cherry lol, i used to listen to the live performance for months and by the time it came out i was so tired of it  :deadbanana:

I remember really hating the first snippet of California when it was known as Be Stronger. It is quite possibly part of one of the best LDR songs ever now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Btw! We live in 2019 and a cassette is the source of a leak  :lmao:

the modern day gays with a weak constitution don't know how to hack or steal anymore, i'ts admirable they did at least that ! 

giphy.gif

I remember really hating the first snippet of California when it was known as Be Stronger. It is quite possibly part of one of the best LDR songs ever now

Not just you. Many people on this board hated it lol.

It’s so disappointing the album leaked. I know it always happens, but it still must hurt for Lana. I’m glad I have no interest in hearing the album in shit quality. I hope it doesn’t leak in high quality (I still won’t listen). I’ve been reading the lyrics though and imagining to myself what they’ll sound like, which is exciting! Luckily I can’t remember most of the sound clips we got. But based on the lyrics to Bartender, I’m even more excited to hear it. Still my most anticipated song.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688