Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Are there box sets for BTD/P and UV? I'm asking because at that time I didn't care at all about box sets and now I just bought HM and LFL ones.

ย 

Hope there's one for NFR soon, I won't accept her best album to not have one.

ย 

Iconic

ย 

1540-6.jpg

Are there box sets for BTD/P and UV? I'm asking because at that time I didn't care at all about box sets and now I just bought HM and LFL ones.

ย 

Hope there's one for NFR soon, I won't accept her best album to not have one.

Yes to both and they were stunning.

B-b-but......lAnA mUsT bE dEvAsTaTed :defeated:

ย 

y'all should see the fb stans acting like she's gonna lose her will to live bc of these leaks

ย 

I saw one comparing people who listened to the leak to liking Hitler.

giphy.gif

what are your least fave songs off NFR?

Mine would have to be Love Song, HIAB, Hope and BAR

Literally every other song is flawless, this is such a good fking album

Bartender, IYC & HIAB. Bartender I just don't like, but IYC & HIAB were super disappointing. I definitely expected more... From Cinnamon too but that's another story.

ย 

(TN)BAR doesn't need to be acknowledged. Maybe if we all ignore it it'll just go away.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

so far i havent heard htd, bartender, cinnamon girl, nfr, love song, california and hiab.. basically everything that leaked except for tnbar bcs i already knew the song and i only wanted to hear the lyric changes. i can say im pretty excited for the official release ! 12 more dayssss

Well I caved and listened to the leaks. Let's just say that Bartender is my favourite. :creep:

ย 

ย 

Also the intro to NFR gives me old hollywood/UV vibes

ย 

welcome to the dark side

ย 

ย You made me feel like there's something that I never knew

I wanted

We play the Eagles down in Malibu

ย 

โ€‹My favorite of the new BAR lyrics because I love the way she sings this line. The rest areย abysmalย 

def my favorite part like sometimes there's just that MOMEnt in a song and that's one of them

I need her to reissue Ultraviolence on vinyl with all the deluxe tracks the original didn't come with (Is This Happiness and Flipside), and I need her to do the same with the CD since we don't have any editon with Is This Happiness on CD.

giphy.gif

I'm listening to that shitty LQ recording of TNBAR on repeat rn so I get used to the new lyrics and honestly? I love this new version. I prefer the old version obvs but I'm glad she changed it up and we didn't just get the same version with nothing changed. The only thing I hate about it is the "It was just that good fame fame fame fame fame" part.

qfrWuBl.png

It's lit

Did you have a ball

giphy.gif

ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโœฟโ˜†๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒโ˜†โœฟโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*

ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโœฟโ˜†๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒโ˜†โœฟโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*

Did you have a ball

No, fuck! I guess i'm signin' off (bang bang-kiss kiss)

~~~My body is stuck in the oceanย ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xUย My mind is lost in the universe***ย 

Can't wait for the title track since most of you guys liked it... it's my least anticipated song. Never really liked the snippet