Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana is already rich so in the grand scheme of things, leaks will not destroy her and she will not end up on the streets. Calm tf down.

The leaks are in poor quality so everyone is gonna jump straight to Apple music and Spotify to stream it in HQ when it gets released anyway.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

why i feel like this album got no aesthetics  

i mean it doesn't seem she had a photoshoot for the album like the way she used to do with the god neil krug  :defeated:

cause it doesnt lol but we will see what the double mv brings

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

How can people judge an album by its era. Thats just a fallacy. Y'all sound like those critics that judged lanas music by her image. Be more objective

in 2011 we would have jumped down anyone’s throat to defend her but in 2019 some fans will jump on any bandwagon to hate on her, for things we don’t even know if she can control.

I feel like most people who're worried about the leaks "affecting" her are not even worried about her not getting her coins but worried about her not getting a #1 debut, which is............... troubling to say the least  :biblio:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I feel like most people who're worried about the leaks "affecting" her are not even worried about her not getting her coins but worried about her not getting a #1 debut, which is............... troubling to say the least  :biblio:

true. its obv she has and will always have lots of money, i think its more about respect and deput to number 1

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

I feel like most people who're worried about the leaks "affecting" her are not even worried about her not getting her coins but worried about her not getting a #1 debut, which is............... troubling to say the least :biblio:

i have a wager with the guy i see that ldr will go #1 over tool and the prize is he has to publically post melon head is an asshole (he’s a fan of anthony fantano).

in 2019 some fans will jump on any bandwagon to hate on her, for things we don’t even know if she can control.

i feel like most people (or at least me) are actually frustrated about the lack of communication between her and the fans during the almost year between the release of the lead singles to the album announcement. she couldve just said she is facing some technical issues or whatever about the release of the album and not leave us all hanging with her posting her random car snippets and selfies instead - and that she definitely could control.

i have a wager with the guy i see that ldr will go #1 over tool and the prize is he has to publically post melon head is an asshole (he’s a fan of anthony fantano).

okay lemme buy some more copies of the album to help you with that, i'm always here for some fantano slander mbK53xg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i feel like most people (or at least me) are actually frustrated about the lack of communication between her and the fans during the almost year between the release of the lead singles to the album announcement. she couldve just said she is facing some technical issues or whatever about the release of the album and not leave us all hanging with her posting her random car snippets and selfies instead - and that she definitely could control.

Yes, she could've said something like "it's too personal for me now to release it"

Mfhp.gif

The best part about it is that if she released the album yesterday after the leak she'd probably have more chance of going number 1 then she'll have on the 30th since I don't think there's much competition this week so she might have had enough streams/digital sales as it would only miss 1 day of the tracking week 

Yes, she could've said something like "it's too personal for me now to release it"

honestly that one sentence couldve changed the vibe of this whole era if she were to say it. but no, all she could think of is selfies and snippets!  :lmao:

cinnamon girl, title track, venice bitch, mariners, california, TNBAR, love song and bartender are all about barrie, the greatest and hope are the introspective songs, happiness is a butterfly is about the fans, and fuck it i love you is about her love for drugs  :hooker:

i love you, but you don't understand me.