Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Genuinely believe a slightly reworked wayamaya would fit in perfectly somewhere between Venice bitch and doin time

Agreed. NFR could use something light with some lift. 

elle is literally going through the worst time of her life rn, these people have personal lives and you need to respect that. there’s no need to be disrespectful because you have no idea what’s going on atm.

these bans are in place because elle needs to protect the site. you all know the rules regardling links and asking for leaks. if you don’t want to lose your account, don’t do it. mods can see what are going on in your dm’s and can ban you for that, so just because a person publically doesn’t look as though they did anything doesn’t mean they didn’t do anything. it jeopardises the site. ben and ed have this place on LOCK. go to twitter and find a leak, don’t do it here. if you think a mod has pulled you up for something that’s wrong, tell them! it literally says you can message them.

the mods here have lives and are doing their best. some of their life’s are more complicated than you think. it’s not the end of the world because you don’t have your account or lost your account asking or joking about asking for links. the staff here are lovely and you can always contact them if you have problems.

I think NFR will be her least successful album sales wise. But it'll be for sure a critical success. It's too good not be.

it's gonna be ha OK Computer she even has the Lift-esque high pitched noises in like three songs

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

elle is literally going through the worst time of her life rn, these people have personal lives and you need to respect that. there’s no need to be disrespectful because you have no idea what’s going on atm.

these bans are in place because elle needs to protect the site. you all know the rules regardling links and asking for leaks. if you don’t want to lose your account, don’t do it. mods can see what are going on in your dm’s and can ban you for that, so just because a person publically doesn’t look as though they did anything doesn’t mean they didn’t do anything. it jeopardises the site. ben and ed have this place on LOCK. go to twitter and find a leak, don’t do it here. if you think a mod has pulled you up for something that’s wrong, tell them! it literally says you can message them.

the mods here have lives and are doing their best. some of their life’s are more complicated than you think. it’s not the end of the world because you don’t have your account or lost your account asking or joking about asking for links. the staff here are lovely and you can always contact them if you have problems.

Idea: the mods can hire me to deal with Ben and Ed. 

I can cuss them out in quite a few languages.

giphy.gif

just leave the site and don’t come back if you’re going to be a brat.

it really isn't that deep.

Don't volunteer to be a mod if you can't do it.

Going through personal problems? hand over the site to someone who isn't.

Well she's done a fucking awful job of protecting her site considering she's got her own moderators begging for links and can only ban two people involved in the situation

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Clearly. NFR, the album as a whole, might well have been called "Barrie, Come Back, All Is Forgiven." 

Call it Ultrasoftness or UV Little Sister.

Mfhp.gif

while i do understand i feel like the mods on here are understaffed or either don't have enough power sometimes, how long do we sometimes need to wait for even the smallest things like.. NFR tour finally getting its own section, or for a post to get deleted or taken down after being reported for like hours... there's been multiple complaints of people not being able to get back their accounts or reset their password for months. a forum with this amount of traction LB gets should have a bigger range of staff and elle shouldn't be like the only one who's abled to do certain admin things as she apparently appears to be sometimes.

i really like some mods on here and enjoy their posts and personalities but i mean this isn't even an attack on them and they should be able to take in criticism especially when it's not just users trashing them but wanting to improve the current place of LB, it's just a fact that things get messy on here a lot and additionally to that it's pretty clear that this website has a history with random errors and issues that come up every now and then.

i76mrxw.png 

while i do understand i feel like the mods on here are understaffed or either don't have enough power sometimes, how long do we sometimes need to wait for even the smallest things like.. NFR tour finally getting its own section, or for a post to get deleted or taken down after being reported for like hours... there's been multiple complaints of people not being able to get back their accounts or reset their password for months. a forum with this amount of traction LB gets should have a bigger range of staff and elle shouldn't be like the only one who's abled to do certain admin things as she apparently appears to be sometimes.

elle’s mental health comes before this shithole. she might as well shut this site down because half of the people here don’t deserve a safe space for ldr stuff.