Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If the vinyl color discussion was still alive we would’ve reached page 4000 by now

A red, orange and nude colored splatter vinyl would be great with that album logo :(

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

Is this the longest pre-release thread we've had? Next one better be created only after the exact release date has been confirmed by lana herself

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I still don't really get the album cover, not that the others had any relation to their respective albums.

I feel like the cover is a perfect representation of Mariners Apartment Complex:

"You lose your way, just take my hand. You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again."

Given that it was the song that kicked off the era & the second track on the album, I think it represents the album well. & of course the painted sky too, alluding to artist Norman Rockwell himself! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

DO NOT GET BANNED, GUYS!!! That's not fun. Thank you so much @@Elle for giving me a chance to be back, I will not make any mistakes again (and thanks for signing @ 's petition to unban us  :flutter:). I missed everyone so much! I have to read that hundred of pages I've missed to give likes to y'all right and left  :hooker:

On topic: I'm still waiting for the album to be released officially and I'm avoiding to listen to the leak. But it's great to read your impressions  :)

Not when Guns And Roses exists.

I used to dislike Guns and Roses but after I watched this video detailing Lana's and Axl's relationship and how they probably banged I appreciate the song more. Hope wishes to have that impact.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains