Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg she knows how we feel about her photography  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

does that mean were never getting any more neil shoots???????

Well its kinda hard to miss how people feel about her work when they keep reminding her by spamming the comments section of every single picture she posts with vile comments and requests for Neil's return :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

:deadbanana: I believed that for a hot minute.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lana literally just bought Chuck and her "girlfriend" a house  :facepalm:

Yeah it could be like when rich students go on a rebellious streak and act like they're self-made when their parents still pay their rent and send them money for food but because they buy their dumb rollie cigarettes with their leftover coke money they insist they're independent 

locals only

i so badly wish there was one more chorus after the piano outro in the greatest it would be so beautiful.. you're expecting the song to come to a close then it just hits you with one last AND I'M WAAAAAAAASTED  :defeated:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I mean I'm still saying she's talking about Topanga from Boy Meets World

:lmao:  :lmao: Sorry, my bad! I remember some not knowing about Venice Beach just before VB came out and they were expecting a Salvarore 2.0. I thought it was the same.

Bartender is only a piano song and y'all still praise it so much, I'm actually really curious to see how it's gonna sound

From the 30-second snippet, the melody of the piano was very strong and didn't need anything else than her voice. I guess the rest of the song is like that. 

We've mentioned the incredible production of NFR...but I gotta be honest: we have all these rock influenced songs but apart from VB, no other song has a guitar explosion quite like Money power glory or fucking Shades of cool...kinda dissapointed in that.

Minor detail, I still think it may be her best

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

We've mentioned the incredible production of NFR...but I gotta be honest: all these rock influenced songs but apart from VB, no other song has a guitar explosion quite like Money power glory or fucking Shades of cool...kinda dissapointed in that. Minor detail, I still think it may be her best

I didn't listen to the cassette leak but The Greatest has an amazing guitar solo wtf

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Well I thought that was real otherwise I wouldn't have paid any mind to Cuck Grant...

I didn't listen to the cassette leak but The Greatest has an amazing guitar solo wtf

Yeah but it's short and weirdly placed after the first verse and that's it

i think one thing that makes bartender so special is how complex the lyrics are and they really tell a story, most of the songs on the album have pretty short hooks and end up just repeating the same lyrics but with bartender it's almost classic lana storytelling a la this is what makes us girls and off to the races 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I mean it's great yeah, I fucking love that solo, but it's definetly tamer than the ones I mentioned..I wanted something harder you know

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i think one thing that makes bartender so special is how complex the lyrics are and they really tell a story, most of the songs on the album have pretty short hooks and end up just repeating the same lyrics but with bartender it's almost classic lana storytelling a la this is what makes us girls and off to the races 

It really reminds me of Woodstock by Joni Mitchell    "All the ladies of the canyon"

Ladies Of The Canyon was the name of this Joni Mitchell album fun fact  :P