Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Idk If I’m allowed to say this but California’s lyrics are terrible , it’s every single Lana del Rey cliche encapsulated into one song

We can discuss this ********** slander after people accept this about Florida Kilos

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The Greatest will debut at #1 I think

well if kim and kanye tweet about it.. they'd do more job than lana's promo team ever did

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

i hope when the greatest is released, lana comes forward about the situation with updated lyrics

google's not lit

and if this is it

youtube's a fail

i'm wasted

don't leave, i just need the cassette back

i'm facing the greatest

the greatest billie stan of them all

i guess i'm reporting myzko.com after all

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

So, at this point. Which the hell is the real lead single of this era? MAC? FIILY, TG or FIILY and TG at the same time?

i think it's doin' time bc on apple music it's the only one that has a star next to it. idk if that means anything but

giphy.gif

Lana banning Chuck's videos this era is sending me :lmao:

I hope we’ll still get Happiness and Norman mvs

i think it's doin' time bc on apple music it's the only one that has a star next to it. idk if that means anything but

On the Italian one all the 4 singles have a star next to them lol

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I'm screaming cuz I dld Cherry Blossom instrumental while playing Bartender and it started playing at the end of it and I thought it was from the song that I already think is jazzy af and unexpected for Lana and I was like damn that's experimental slay girl

Are we allowed to post our favorites? If yes here's mine, if not I'll delete. And I refuse to call Cinnamon, Cinnamon Girl. It doesn't sound right

Cinnamon / California, then or maybe equally Venice Bitch, then Doin Time, then Fuck It I Love You

ZKcaooE.png

For K, Part 2 is about Barrie

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The little star next to the song on Apple Music generally means the most popular songs of that album. 

giphy.gif