Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I keep going to listen to the fiily that we got from YouTube and 10 seconds in each time I quit because the quality is so shit. Thursday can’t come soon enough so i can hear it in HQ.

If yall will have children one day make sure you give them enough love and attention...cuz if you dont they will be making fake twitter profiles begging people to notice them

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taylor’s „Lover” has sold 1m units worldwide Variety reports. If an album with weak singles did this then I think that Lana can still make this 100k debut (even with this leak).

giphy.gif

Taylor’s „Lover” has sold 1m units worldwide Variety reports. If an album with weak singles did this then I think that Lana can still make this 100k debut (even with this leak).

She really said kids spelling is fun and then took over the music industry..okay

I have really low expectaions for NFR charting because it’s a masterpiece with actual quality which isn’t really popular among locals who decide what’s going to chart

giphy.gif

I wonder how she'll be able to mix both the aesthetics of Fuck it, I love you and The Greatest, like The Greatest seems to have this sorta late 90s bar setting whereas Fuck it, I love you, at least from the album trailer and what she teased on Instagram seems to have this 50s muscle beach kinda vibe idk

You also realize that Taylor has an army of fan to back her up for her weak music right? We are definitely a dedicated bunch, leaks or not, but Lana doesn't attract crowds as much as Taylor, even though Lana's music is miles ahead. 

I wonder how she'll be able to mix both the aesthetics of Fuck it, I love you and The Greatest, like The Greatest seems to have this sorta late 90s bar setting whereas Fuck it, I love you, at least from the album trailer and what she teased on Instagram seems to have this 50s muscle beach kinda vibe idk

i hope it has an interlude that bridges between the two songs, pretty far fetched but we do our best at imagination 

You also realize that Taylor has an army of fan to back her up for her weak music too? We are definitely a dedicated bunch, leaks or not, but Lana doesn't attract crowds as much as Taylor, even though Lana's music is miles ahead. 

Agreed, not only does Taylor have a gigantic fandom, she also has the general public's back and a good PR team. 

I feel like she’s probably gonna be dancing on the beach w her muscle beach baby and then he’ll wave goodbye as she gets on a boat and that segues into the greatest?????? lmfao??????

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Taylor is a marketing genius though, she knows how to make physical albums interesting enough to make people want to buy them. Lana is literally handing out her autograph on a post it like...............

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Taylor is a marketing genius though, she knows how to make physical albums interesting enough to make people want to buy them. Lana is literally handing out her autograph on a post it like...............

I take it Taylor is merely a product of the music industry and I agree.

Idk If I’m allowed to say this but In Your Car’s lyrics are terrible , it’s every single Lana del Rey cliche encapsulated into one song

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Idk If I’m allowed to say this but In Your Car’s lyrics are terrible , it’s every single Lana del Rey cliche encapsulated into one song

I'm a fucking mess but I

Oh, thanks for the high life

Baby, it's the best, that's a test

And yes, now I'm here with you poot.jpg

Idk If I’m allowed to say this but California’s lyrics are terrible , it’s every single Lana del Rey cliche encapsulated into one song

Well a lot of lyrics on NFR are kind of Lana cliché, not terrible, but kind of like caricatural for Lana...

I'm a fucking mess but I

And yes, now I'm here with you poot.jpg

OmG pUt a SpOILeR wArNiNG mY LiFe dEpEnDS oN tHiS

giphy.gif

The little star next to the song on Apple Music generally means the most popular songs of that album.

The Apple Music listening public is tastefulness then smh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I'm a fucking mess but I

And yes, now I'm here with you poot.jpg

It's not even called In Your Car for one...

And who cares if it's "cliche"... that just showing your true colors as a fan that you distance yourself from it because of it being "cliche".  That's pretty cliche of what douchey hipsters do.

TZdW.gif