Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Mine is a butterfly

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It’s time to accept that NFR will debut at #3

I have accepted that Taylor is gonna tank her but I can't accept that Tool are gonna outsell her yet

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Well NFR will be #1 on my playlist and thats the only chart i give fuck about

giphy.gif

honestly by a show of hands who here honestly think that Jackrabbit Antonoff is on the same level as Rick Nowels, Dan Auerbach or even Rick Ruben? Don't be scared, this is a judgement free zone. 

honestly by a show of hands who here honestly think that Jackrabbit Antonoff is on the same level as Rick Nowels, Dan Auerbach or even Rick Ruben? Don't be scared, this is a judgement free zone. 

they each have their own interesting styles but nope. 

to expand- say what you want about UV and HM's lyrics, but it's undeniable that the instrumentals are beautiful and interesting in their own rights and idk whether i'd say the same for some of jackoff's.

locals only

Idk why are people hating on hope. I see it as a cute lil song she made for herself and her feelings. But it should have been a stand alone song like LFA.

Also a random question, did i miss something or i dont remember - why exactly was hope released as a single? Literally any other song from NFR would have worked better as a single

giphy.gif

Glad I was part of the inspiration behind your signature. I'm not saying this sarcastically, I actually love that someone edited it to be that lol. Also your profile picture is just hilarious :toofunny:

LMAO! Thanks for giving me the idea, I was actually trying to give credits but I was too lazy to go back and look for who suggested the idea  :deadbanana:

Idk why are people hating on hope. I see it as a cute lil song she made for herself and her feelings. But it should have been a stand alone song like LFA.

Also a random question, did i miss something or i dont remember - why exactly was hope released as a single? Literally any other song from NFR would have worked better as a single

Lana and her team despise logical releases

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

she cited it as one of her favorites from the record and i think she said it was just important to her

giphy.gif

VB is that chick forever so he certainly can hold his own against them

She said that MAC, VB and Hope were her favorite on the album and that why she released them. But other than that, who knows? After the first snippet of the title track, she did say that that song was her favourite lol.

I don't wanna judge before I listen to the whole thing but I have a tiny feeling deep in my bussy telling me Jack will be my least favorite.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains