How To Mine

Nether

The Next Best American Miner

The Greatest (Miner)

Miner

Happiness Is A Creeper

Mining Is A Dangerous Thing For A Villager Like Me To Do - But I Do It

:rip:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Its bautiful, Bel Air vibes

But someone on here said “how can you buy a truck in the middle of the night” and I cant stop thinking about that everytime I listen to it

bel air is in my top 3 of lana songs  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  omg  :excited:

they each have their own interesting styles but nope. 

to expand- say what you want about UV and HM's lyrics, but it's undeniable that the instrumentals are beautiful and interesting in their own rights and idk whether i'd say the same for some of jackoff's.

My thought exactly. 

I know we only have potato quality as of now, but I feel like even though the songs on NFR are undeniably beautiful... instrumentally speaking a lot of them are more of the same also so far I'm not feeling the final mixing of a lot of these tracks, sounds a bit incongruous to me.

honestly by a show of hands who here honestly think that Jackrabbit Antonoff is on the same level as Rick Nowels, Dan Auerbach or even Rick Ruben? Don't be scared, this is a judgement free zone. 

Not even close lmao

The fact that he didn't ruin every single song on this album doesn't make him a genius. It just makes some songs lucky.

I assume we’re getting this double video on August 30th now. It feels like it’s not gonna happen sooner than that.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Not even close lmao

The fact that he didn't ruin every single song on this album doesn't make him a genius. It just makes some songs lucky.

He didn't ruin them because he barely did anything with them, most of them sound really dry/flat and have this sort of underwhelming and  really subdued sound. I have nothing against a stripped down (or acoustic, if you will) type of sound, but does it have to be this lackluster and basic?

I assume we’re getting this double video on August 30th now. It feels like it’s not gonna happen sooner than that.

It's coming out on Thursday, at least according to Lana herself but we know how she is 

if lana could collab with any other musical artist working today, who would you want it to be and why? i personally think she should work with Tyler, the Creator because he's my second favorite artist next to Lana and they're already friends or at least acquainted. plus their styles are very different but definitely have a little overlap in my opinion.

Father John Misty! They would mesh so well together on a song and I’m kinda surprised they haven’t done one yet. They both have that similar retro but modern vibe and have very conversational tones to their voices.

And even though I’ll probably get lots of hate for this, I’d also really like Lana to collab with Taylor Swift someday. They’re probably the best songwriters of our generation. Just imagine the song they’d write together.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

1-Venice bitch

2-The greatest

3-California

4-Norman fucking Rockwell

5-Bartender

That's the official top 5. Other rankings are wrong! Why? Because I say so fuckers  :smokes4:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

sammeeeee. i listened to like 7 seconds of Cruel world and was like “nope this will always be her best album”

I just want to say I had my LDR playlist on shuffle and Cruel World came up right after The Greatest and it was fucking magical

I'd let Dan use me for a month if he produced another Lana record

giphy.gif

if lana could collab with any other musical artist working today, who would you want it to be and why? i personally think she should work with Tyler, the Creator because he's my second favorite artist next to Lana and they're already friends or at least acquainted. plus their styles are very different but definitely have a little overlap in my opinion.

Cigarettes After Sex

They’re a male version of Lana for me

About the producers thing... The best indicator of who the next producer will be is probably who she feels most comfortable with. The music industry is still a male-dominated business and it's not easy for a female singer to not be told constantly what to do. Rick is Lana's yes man, Jack seems to give a lot of space to the artists he works with as well. Dan and lana had a couple of «arguments» over some choices while making UV. Nothing that couldnt be resolved, but still. I love UV, love its guitars and its raw side, but she might have closed the door for a possible collaboration with Dan when she turned him down when she was making HM (he had offered to do a song or two, but she thought HM wasn't going in UV's direction and declined). 

But hey, it's Lana we're talking about: almost anything is possible with her. 

Mine Fucking Craft

Steve’s Mine Complex

Venice Miner

Fuck It I Mine You

Doin Mine

Mine Song

Cinnamon Miner

How To Mine

Nether

The Next Best American Miner

The Greatest (Miner)

Miner

Happiness Is A Creeper

Mining Is A Dangerous Thing For A Villager Like Me To Do - But I Do It

:lmao: :lmao: hope jokes are ALWAYS funny

does she say "norman fucking rockwell" in the title track? or is it like terrence loves you and cruel world where the title of the song is not a lyric?

No, she doesn't say it at all, not even just Norman Rockwell or whatever. She mentions him in VB though

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***