Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honeymoon has beautiful instrumentals what are you talking about

For the most part... I’m still mad at them ending the record with a circus clown version of the The Animals’ cover of DLMBU :toofunny:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Cigarettes After Sex

They’re a male version of Lana for me

I agree.  I'd also add Solar Twin, very much a male Lana vibe, at least earlier Lana.  St. Vincent would be cool too.  And being that Ride is one of my all-time favorite things Lana's done, I'd love to see her do a full album with Rick Rubin, since that's the only song they ever did together.

26vMNDz.gif

if lana could collab with any other musical artist working today, who would you want it to be and why? i personally think she should work with Tyler, the Creator because he's my second favorite artist next to Lana and they're already friends or at least acquainted. plus their styles are very different but definitely have a little overlap in my opinion.

omg this is so hard. would definitely pick someone like fiona apple or kate bush - i think she could really do something great w them, or maybe mazzy star/hope sandoval

Can someone describe me Cinnamon’s outro?

if you dont want to listen to the leak then just sit down and wait for august 30 period

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

omg this is so hard. would definitely pick someone like fiona apple or kate bush - i think she could really do something great w them, or maybe mazzy star/hope sandoval

taste i love all of those artists

giphy.gif

Nah I didn't say that but sometimes I forget just how good it is. However I already prefer Norman I think; mainly because of its 'anything whatever' attitude... while Ultra is absolute total drama... she really let out her Leo Moon with that one.

I feel this completely. Ultraviolence is an opus but NFR's "screw it the world is ending anyway" attitude is an extreme delight. When the end comes, we know Lana is still having a ball and that's a happy thought.

I agree.  I'd also add Solar Twin, very much a male Lana vibe, at least earlier Lana.  St. Vincent would be cool too.  And being that Ride is one of my all-time favorite things Lana's done, I'd love to see her do a full album with Rick Rubin, since that's the only song they ever did together.

YES ST. VINCENT

giphy.gif

if lana could collab with any other musical artist working today, who would you want it to be and why? i personally think she should work with Tyler, the Creator because he's my second favorite artist next to Lana and they're already friends or at least acquainted. plus their styles are very different but definitely have a little overlap in my opinion.

Matty Healy for sure. They'd make an amazing and very weird album together, and he really wants to produce for her so @@Lana just hit him up already.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Let’s just say

1. Fuck It I Love You

2. California

3. Bartender

Lets just... lets just not say anything

Actually lets just put VB instead FIILY and then we can say

giphy.gif

VB, MAC & HIADT have nice instrumentals. Unlike HM, TOW & FMWUTTT.

Honeymoon is literally one of her most beautiful songs instrumentally speaking. It's so lush and cinematic.

bartender being on everyones top 3s  :defeated:  i cant wait for it omg

10 days  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Its bautiful, Bel Air vibes

But someone on here said “how can you buy a truck in the middle of the night” and I cant stop thinking about that everytime I listen to it

giphy.gif

I was just ranking the new songs, however some points were made ngl

Ohh okay

FIILY is amazing but california and the greatest are much better in my opinion

giphy.gif