Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

lana’s guitarist blake is so hot wow

not anymore

he used to be hot when she was alone on the stage without her dancers and used to give him that hot moves oh god i miss those days

https://store.lanadelrey.com/password

and im so tired of checking this page with nothing updated

hope we get something new, she always sells her necklace and books and lighter there

:smile3:

I want to mention though, that one of the reasons Honeymoon is perhaps Lana's most magnificent album is that not only she was beautifully inspired and in such a complex state of mind; the team itself was brilliant. Lana in such a mindset, obviously playing the main role... Rick and his gorgeous ideas on composition and production (with all his team of professional players) and Kieron focusing strictly on the drum work... such a well-made project! :defeated:

I want to mention though, that one of the reasons Honeymoon is perhaps Lana's most magnificent album is that not only she was beautifully inspired and in such a complex state of mind; the team itself was brilliant. Lana in such a mindset, obviously playing the main role... Rick and his gorgeous ideas on composition and production (with all his team of professional players) and Kieron focusing strictly on the drum work... such a well-made project! :defeated:

Yes! She had a clear vision of what she wanted the record to sound like and, shocker, that vision didn't change over time. It's brilliant. My fave from her. 

he's literally credited on california is he not

He's only credited on BAR, which makes sense since it was originally intented for LFL.

Ten more days  :defeated:  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I wonder what other song were recorded during this era that we could have gotten instead of BAR and Doin Time.. if there are any. Thoughts?

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I promised myself that I would never bring up this song again because we're all sick of it, but the fact that she put BAR, Yayo, Black Beauty on her studio albums makes me think we'll get Yosemite eventually. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

where's roses bloom for you

Pretty sure what we have is the full song/interlude

thats why only the non locals realize its her best album  :legend:

I promised myself that I would never bring up this song again because we're all sick of it, but the fact that she put BAR, Yayo, Black Beauty on her studio albums makes me think we'll get Yosemite eventually.

I once saw a strange prediction on twitter that Yosemite would appear two albums after NFR and it was just so random and unlikely that I’ve started believing it lol

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Oh, and we WILL be streaming this record considering that the locals won't make it past track three (such a questionable placement for VB :deadbanana: ) 

totally agree

HM & UV were her best albums, i hope she can top them one day

i didn't hear NFR yet so i cant decide 

same, and unlike LFL i have a strong feeling NFR has the potential to top them  :defeated:  we will find out in 10 days 

i got kinda emotional yesterday, it feels like this is what she wanted to do since she started doing music, this is her

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

All these bitter posts and attacks on Jack and we haven't even heard the album in hq. Certain group of stans are getting more and more nervous and insecure as we approach closer to August 30, I wonder why.  :teehee:

same, and unlike LFL i have a strong feeling NFR has the potential to top them  :defeated:  we will find out in 10 days 

I know we're not supposed to wish for a leak, but I'm hoping we hear it before.  At the very least get to hear the 1:30 iTunes clips.

TZdW.gif