Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So I went to a music store and asked if they had the album, they said they had it but couldn't sell it. I begged them with my baby doll eyes and they asked me to leave :')

Tell them that you just wanna see it and after you get it, RUN

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

You’re really doing the most for someone who would run to post a 600 word essay on lanaboards if anyone dared to talk shit about Britney... not a good look luv

I stan talent...I very rarely stan people who do not have talent. Britney is a legend, Felony is a criminal. Get her name OUT of your mouth, cretin

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I have a feeling a lanaboards member will be arrested before august 30th  :teehee:

That’s literally the one last thing we need to complete this thread sucessfully. The final level

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I have a feeling a lanaboards member will be arrested before august 30th  :teehee:

psychic tingz  :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Funny but very mean, I like u a lot

Putting on my music while i’m watching the boys

giphy.gif

matcha in my teeth :delicious:

from your double matcha  :dmd: 
You're touching leek :wtfney:
and all the spinning courses that you did :dorothy4:
cycle, sweat and bad pefume to keep me at armslength don't work :ahhney:
you try to stink me out :oprah2:
but i just find a shower for you :lanahairflip:
Hillsong church to keep me out :suicide:
I win :dance:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

plant fucker is that you

Omg thats why he’s coming after me everyone take your potatoes we bombing

giphy.gif

im so fucking conflicted mentally rn bc school starts for me on thursday which i'm DREADING but then im also anticipating Friday for the album so i hope it leaks in hq and then i can just put all my energy into dreading school and not wish for the week to go by fast  :defeated:

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

im so fucking conflicted mentally rn bc school starts for me on thursday which i'm DREADING but then im also anticipating Friday for the album so i hope it leaks in hq and then i can just put all my energy into dreading school and not wish for the week to go by fast  :defeated:

Shool can be very shitty sometimes but even if they destroy you  the  friday will save your soul

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

get those A's hunty !! make Norman proud

UV/Honeymoon