Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it already did ma'am, a hq leak wouldn't hurt anybody 

It's more about it being Lana's work and something pretty personal to her. 

as someone here previously said.. society has us programmed to protect the wealth of the wealthy

Nah I just happen to believe stealing isn't right regardless if the person is rich or poor. It's not just the 'wealthy' who suffer from leaks and stolen music it's other people who work on the album at many different levels. 

But anyway, moving beyond that, I'm not worried about LDR's loss of money, I just want her album to come out when she wants it to. I believe the creative process is different for a lot of people and I think it deserves to be heard when the person who is releasing it wants it to be heard. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

It's more about it being Lana's work and something pretty personal to her. 

Nah I just happen to believe stealing isn't right regardless if the person is rich or poor. It's not just the 'wealthy' who suffer from leaks and stolen music it's other people who work on the album at many different levels. 

But anyway, moving beyond that, I'm not worried about LDR's loss of money, I just want her album to come out when she wants it to. I believe the creative process is different for a lot of people and I think it deserves to be heard when the person who is releasing it wants it to be heard. 

love you! finally some wisdom

:smile3:

Is it allowed on spotify to change my location/country? Because if it is I would listen to the new album on Thursday evening (In my time zone) bc then it will be out in New Zealand. I can't wait till friday bc the earliest I could listen will be friday evenig ....

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

omg did it ? 

Is it allowed on spotify to change my location/country? Because if it is I would listen to the new album on Thursday evening (In my time zone) bc then it will be out in New Zealand. I can't wait till friday bc the earliest I could listen will be friday evenig ....

use a vpn 

you can’t just change ur location u need to use a vpn or soemthing so spotify assigns ur location to new zealand

i76mrxw.png