Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lol I just played Love Song in Djay and put it three keys lower and now it sounds like a twink singing it

Conspiracy theory; the butthole kid recorded this whole album and they pitched it up so it sounds like Lana

I saw someone saying there are more sunds added to both songs and her voice sounds cleaner in VB after the songs changes

I don't know, I didn't notice any changes, maybe it's just because of the really high quality

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Now that we have the HQ can someone play Cinnamon Girl in reverse and try to figure out what the sample is near the end?

omg she says "song number 9 is about barrie" 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

what did she change i wasn't listening that closely

She changed "he moves mountains and turns them to ground again" to "he moves mountains and POUNDS them to ground again" which ok it's not such a big difference but ever since I watched the live performance I really fell in love with that bit  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

wait is there really a different version of FIILY on the album? what happens to the itunes one i paid for and downloaded lmao

They probably messed up with that version in the physical edition but the digital and the streaming ones will be the one that we already have.

She changed "he moves mountains and turns them to ground again" to "he moves mountains and POUNDS them to ground again" which ok it's not such a big difference but ever since I watched the live performance I really fell in love with that bit  :toofunny:

When I saw her back in December at Ally Coalition, she sang the bit as "pounds" (I just went back in my videos to double check) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

wait is there really a different version of FIILY on the album? what happens to the itunes one i paid for and downloaded lmao

the physical version seems to have a chiller mix of FIILY

- with clearer vocal (since the instruments are quieter)

- with the softer drums instead of the Lucky Ones sample

- no drums for second verse

giphy.gif

When I saw her back in December at Ally Coalition, she sang the bit as "pounds" (I just went back in my videos to double check) x

So the Apple live thingy was classic Lana forgetting the lyrics and changing it in the moment  :toofunny: i can't believe it...........

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains