Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The ending of Hope is quite interesting actually, it connects to what that guy was saying in the album trailer:

The greatest journey is the journey of the mind. Since this is what determines the journey of life. Have you ever had the feeling that your mind was on a journey? A voyage of discovery? That sometimes it has to make long passages on dark, uncharted seas? And at other times it discovers bright islands of beauty or of truth. Islands it will know from this day forward, that it can always steer for and find in a storm. While the gales of life blow themselves out and the enormous seas of misfortune, or pain, or sorrow, or doubt subside into calm. Well if you’ll come, I’d like to take you on such a voyage of the mind…

Hope ending:

Cause I had you in – in my head.
Are you real?
Are you real?
Yeah?
Is there any chance that I’m just gonna to wake up on the floor and the song won’t exist?
I’ll be very sad.
If I wake up, and you don’t exist, and the song doesn’t exist.
Yeah.
I hope you’re real.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

All your posts make me so excited :flutter: 

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR CINNAMON GIRL IN FULL!! PLEASE TELL ME THAT  IT IS A MASTERPIECE :godlaugh:

I REALLY LOVED THE :bodyisready: SNIPPETS SO MUCH AND ONLY THE SNIPPETS PUT ME INTO A OTHER UNIVERSE :scream:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i feel like during the process of making the album maybe they felt like it was getting too repetitive with so many piano tracks so they decided to change HTD to give the album more variety 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

so many fake woke stans tweeting "omg don't listen to the leak" MA'AM YOU'RE PROMOTING IT

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Overall the album is great. It's too early to make rankings and stuff but most of the songs are really amazing. I already can tell this won't be my favorite album of hers but still an amazing record, she really tried different things and took some risks, I love an artistè  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I haven't listened but I'm so mad at the fact that they changed Fuck It

I know How to Disappear is ruined

Best American Record new lyrics and NO new production

or maybe I woke up in a really bad mood

i think Venice Bitch actually is different... like a tiny bit. it sounds mastered differently and certain parts i THINK the guitar is different

IS IT STILL AMAZING AND A MASTERPIECE AND :hdu: :thankyou: :judgingu3: :judgingu3: :judgingu3: :judgingu3: :judgingu3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Would someone please be so kind to DM me a link to the album? I've been souring all morning and my computers probably littered with spyware at this point...

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
As stated at the beginning of the thread, please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released.