Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

After the Lanaboards Earthquake few days ago it now rains thousands of Warning Points. The temperature jumps from cold to very hot weather  from post to post. The Weather in Lanaboards is  as wild as the stans. Attention! Every now and then some thunderstorms and even hurricanes pull through lanaboards

Me, a member who knows the rules, avoiding the warning points rain

giphy.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This is true tho he has consistently given Lana such a hard time up until some of her more recent tracks, it’s so sad

You’d think someone who people think is like the king of music reviews would’ve listened to UV and been blown away

but no... 2/10

I literally can’t fathom the lack of taste, the lack of brain cells, the utter disrespect...

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Calling it now: Fantano's gonna give her a 6/10 

WHEW he's gonna hate HTD and HIAB 

I couldn't care less about him or his opinion. 

i'm just now listening to the album and the new version of FILY is horrendous. maybe, i'm being too crucial, but the single version is soooo good. it didn't need to be changed, and the single version fits the theme of the album with the "surf" vibes.

also, i can't believe how many notes sis was hitting in NFR. i was so shook and it was literally the FIRST song on the album.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

All I care about is how ridiculous AJayII's reaction is going to be for the queen

Now that's something I'm looking forward to. Eggman wishes to be as iconic, relevant and enteraining as AjayII is sGB8Qgp.gif

All I care about is how ridiculous AJayII's reaction is going to be for the queen

Tbh I'm more excited ab this than I am for any established critic's review

I need 2 invest in a witch hat 

i'm just now listening to the album and the new version of FILY is horrendous. maybe, i'm being too crucial, but the single version is soooo good. it didn't need to be changed, and the single version fits the theme of the album with the "surf" vibes.

also, i can't believe how many notes sis was hitting in NFR. i was so shook and it was literally the FIRST song on the album.

HORRENDOUS lmfao they just got rid of the drums why are y'all so pressed you can still go listen to the other version leave it alone  :toofunny:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

It’s true there was a hurricane that struck just as I was listening to the outro of Cinnamon and it sent my wig into orbit

Every time I read something about Cinnamon god Girl, my willpower becomes weaker. It's a hard time to not listen to the leak :derpna3:

I really got a war in my mind

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think the single version of FIILY is the final one, in the BBC interview she talks about how she wanted "surf drums" on it and what we have in this leak is clearly not "surf drums", faggots, so maybe we should move on 

Okay guys I caved..... I’m not proud but I caved. I couldn’t help it. Since it’s in HQ, I couldn’t stop myself since were only a couple days out (and I’ve already bought the vinyl, so I felt okay with that, and I’ll buy the CD on Friday when Target opens so she’ll be getting my monies) But I only listened ONCE until the release date

Guys FIILY & The greatest both have over 2-3 million listens now!!!

HOLY FUCK CALIFORNIA AND HOW TO DISAPPEAR HAD ME GOING INSANE UGHHHHHHHHH I’m dead guys

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s funny how everyone brings up Fantano not liking UV as a reason his reviews suck yet y’all also praise Ajay who also didn’t like UV. Idk I like watching both of them and I don’t always agree with them, but if I wanted to see someone with my exact opinions, I’d just review albums myself.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

It’s funny how everyone brings up Fantano not liking UV as a reason his reviews suck yet y’all also praise Ajay who also didn’t like UV. Idk I like watching both of them and I don’t always agree with them, but if I wanted to see someone with my exact opinions, I’d just review albums myself.

Who the hell is Fantano?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ajay is a REACTION channel tho, so it's all for entertainment. Not a self-proclaimed "reviewer"