Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

He gave Honeymoon a great review, didn’t he? I’m pretty sure he did. His fans even accused him of accepting bribes from Lana because he liked it so much. Whereas Ajayy barely paid attention while listening to Honeymoon.

Clearly fantano prefers when Lana is mature and poetic and Ajay prefers when she’s sexy and badass. Neither of them like all her stuff and both have valid reasonings for why they don’t like some stuff even if I feel differently.

He gave it 5/10 though...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ok wait a minute, while I was writing my long ass theory about the cover everyone’s been freaking out about the unspeakable L*EAK?
Now, I bought the record and I bought an early entry ticket to her show so I paid my dues, so how do I “politely enquire about this circumstance without pronouncing the L word and without risking a warning and a ban?” a brother’s thirsty please be good to me

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released. Beating around the bush does not bypass this rule.

ok so here how it goes

1. The greatest

2. Venice Bitch

3. California

4. Cinnamon Girl

5. Happiness Is a Butterfly

So I guess that's it

guys what does that supposed to mean, it shows on her store site:

UK! LIMITED EDITION PRINTS HAVE LANDED & THEY'RE ALL SIGNED BY LANA!  

BE QUICK - THESE WILL BE DROPPED INTO ALL UK ORDERS OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS WHILE STOCKS LAST.

i couldnt find any signed shit on her site anymore but this appears on the page? can someone explain?

I found a friend to have the glitter tape sent to. They better drop a signed card into my package!....

I found a friend to have the glitter tape sent to. They better drop a signed card into my package!....

she used to sell signed stuff about week ago but it doesn't show anymore but the paragraph i copied now it shows

so im confused 

:smile3:

OK BUT... has anyone else noticed that Mariners, Venice, & Doin' Time have updated mixes and that Fuck it is an entirely different version with new drums??? Similar to when we had two different versions of Summer Bummer