Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

U just said NFR is a compilation of everything she has done. Therefore, can she come up with something else other than things she's already done?

how bad do you want that bone because people don't seem to hear you barking anymore :lmao:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I never said “compilation”. I said it has elements and that can include songwriting or the way she sings in a particular song.

But she did that for LFL as well. How come she never felt the need to repeat herself with these "elements" on BTD, UV and HM?

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Bartender will be the most acclaimed song after Venice Bitch.

Really?

I think was actually my least favorite, although I absolutely love this album. The tracks I don’t like at first slowly become favorites once I hear them more so let me hear it when it comes out again and I’ll let you know

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

You're hella cute tho (not trying to be a creep)

can we make a lanabaords twitter gc ?? 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

IF HES A SERIAL KILLER WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN TO A GIRL WHOS ALREADY HURT!

(The best lines on the whole tbfh)

I’ll catch you on the flipside

hit me hard bc of the reference to the track

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

But she did that for LFL as well. How come she never felt the need to repeat herself with these "elements" on BTD, UV and HM?

Not really. LFL was more of a compilation album in the way that songs didn’t exactly flow well into each other through sound or subject matter. Tracks like Summer Bummer, Lust For Life, or WTWWAW don’t remind me of any songs from albums before LFL. Songs like Heroin had comparisons to UV, but that doesn’t compare to NFR where she’s working with a different producer and even though she included lyrics that reference her previous work, she has songs like Bartender that are unique in their own way... so...

FIILY album version is so much better. Seriously, fuck Interscope. Can she leave them already?

Lana said she chose to have surf drums featured on it. Nothing to do with Interscope. 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: