Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Everyone's hyper fixation on Kanye is weird. The guy is obviously going through some problems, he did some controversial shit yes but most of it was years ago, now he's just doing some church services and people can't seem to move on.

Kanye has been in the public eye for what a decade and half at this point. He’s literally always been an outsider on the inside. He’s always said and done controversial shit. Why is anyone surprised that he still does, and more importantly why are they mad. I think it’s kind of foolish to look at artist for politics anyway. Artist have always had weird and stupid political messages.

the word you're looking for is california

OMG you were SO right, it's so fucking good, ultraviolence vocals coming THROUGH

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

CmBq3qZ.jpg

C-vASbrW0AAT3JX.jpg

I AM UNABLE TO BREATHE

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

since some of us are sharing personal experiences (when do i not overshare though):

i’m typing all this in my notes practically sobbing so don’t drag me for the incorrect punctuation

love song is exactly what it feels like in the beginning of a relationship, not being able to see a future without a specific person

i guess its the naiveté in me but i always thought that my first boyfriend would be the only person i would love to that extent- and if we were ever destined to fail, anyone that came after would not compare to him in the slightest

my ex (it feels so strange to call him that after devoting so much of my time to him) wasn’t perfect at all. he was moody and so hard to understand, i was forced to tread lightly from time to time because i didn’t know if my offers to help/cheer him up would just worsen the situation

i think i was just afraid he would get fed up with me one day and up and leave (which ended up being the case)

california is that period of time characterized by reflection and wondering if you could’ve done more to save whatever was left of said relationship.. having to see someone i held close to my heart slowly kill themselves in front of me while not being able to reach out and get them out of that hole.. it still eats away at me to this day. if the other person isn’t willing to get better and accept help.. your hands are pretty much tied

whenever i see something silly that reminds me of him and i think of showing him, i realize things aren't like that anymore and i end up dwelling on what could’ve been had we stayed together

i hate having to wonder how he’s doing or who he’s with; a few months ago, the thought of being apart was unbearable. we went from wholeheartedly giving ourselves to each other to becoming total strangers

getting to distract him from all the stuff being thrown his way and making him smile, knowing it was because of me.. it made me feel like i had finally found a purpose in life

i catch myself longing to feel his scrawny arms around me while his chin rests on my head

and i imagine a world where we got to do all the big things we always talked about

a world where i got to be with him and let myself be his for the rest of our lives

and then i have to remind myself that we had a good run/spent some good times together but at the end of the day we just weren’t meant to go past our expiration date

a lot of people in his life did him wrong and while whatever we had is long gone, i truly hope he gets to live the life he’s always dreamed of— even if i dont get to be part of the equation

i hope he gets to find someone who is mindful of his feelings and who will remember he detests pickles in his sandwiches

someone who notices how he scrunches up his nose whenever he gets excited and his cheeks get all rosy

someone who appreciates how much of a nerd he is and loves him to the moon and back like i once did

valerie fucking pikman

valerie's apartment complex

valerie bitch

fuck it i love valerie

doin' valerie

valerie song

valerie girl

how to valerie

the next best american valerie

valerie's greatest

val-tender

happiness is valerie

blue pikman is a dangerous thing for valerie to have - but she has it

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Lana still isn't over the media dragging her for things she would say and do but finds comfort in joining the witch hunt on Kanye. For someone who complains about media crucifixion so much you would think that she wouldn't selectively choose who to have a hard on for.

Hell must have frozen over because I actually agree with your post lol.

Yeah Lana is way too comfortable in participating in the public shaming of Kanye. It’s funny because Kanye has been on Lana’s side since 2011. I remember when people would talk about how disingenuous her homemade videos where, and Kanye spoke about how much he loved them. She sticks by the side of men like asap rocky and the weeknd (like didn’t he start dating Bella Hadid when she was like 17).