4. The Greatest

5. Tomorrow Never Came

6. American

7. Cinnamon Girl

8. White Mustang

9. Love Song

10. Happiness Is A Butterfly

11. Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

But Lana said she was not satisfied with the direction of the WC radio edit, so no, theory debunked. It was Lana's idea, just as she stated herself. :flutter: Why are people always trying to discredit her mind? Some fans. :flutter:

I'm not trying to discredit her you dumb fuck, shut up lol I'm tired

*puts Valerie on MUTE* 

ahhhhhh, suddenly everything on this forum has become bearable.

Welcome to the club sis!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I'm not trying to discredit her you dumb fuck, shut up lol I'm tired

It was Lana's idea, and she is not a label puppet. Don't portray her like one. She released a 10 minute single. Period. 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Welcome to the club sis!!

Valerie when the entire forum blocks their ass:

UnsteadyTightAmmonite-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Not necessarily - pressing errors are not uncommon. I do think it's more likely that it's region-specific or a late change, though. 

Regardless, I'm just happy the single version will most likely be on digital versions. I hope critics get that version as well.

Pressing errors are so common there's at least one album of every artist with some major mess up in the production.

Lana herself had her Summer Bummber moment with the wrong version being given out with the preorder AND uploaded to her own YT channel just with her last album, then there's also the BTD vinyl pressing that is some other person's album

on another note if this is a regional exclusive it is the standard us pressing, at least the picture attached to the leak shows the standard us pressing of the cd.

i76mrxw.png 

Or maybe it was actually Interscope who wanted more upbeat drums for a single and they changed it but that's not something you'd say in an interview when you're trying to sell a song

Of course it's Interscope. Doin' Time's addition is also Interscope. Lana could swear all day it's her and I wouldn't believe her. Fuck them.

Of course it's Interscope. Doin' Time's addition is also Interscope. Lana could swear all day it's her and I wouldn't believe her. Fuck them.

Facts

The Billie delay theory makes total sense. They wanted Billie to succeed; and they wanted Lana to add more "pop" to the record to help it sell. So she added Doin' Time and changed FIILY (which is also the last song she wrote for the album— it easily could have been in effort to get a poppier sound). There were probably other problems too, but I wouldn't be surprised if this played into it

U think anything that isn't acoustic is Interscope's decision, conveniently ignoring the fact that Lana listens to shit like Rae Sremmurd.  :rip:

If she hates Doin' Time so much she wouldn't sing it live. She barely performed HM and LFL live so don't say she was forced to perform Doin' Time either. UV barely got live spins for Endless Summer either.   :rip:

This record is just stunning. I cant believe it. There are NO skips on this album ..

I'm a huge UV fan myself. But I can find myself loving this record more because it's more carefree,its so poetic. The instrumentation is just out of this world.

The Angel version of UV. ..

Waiting for all the acclaim and reaction from Ajayll. Pls let's hope her coconut-brained team sent the record to Alternative category for the Grammy. This will surely win. ... !.

I was least excited for Happiness..but now I stand corrected. Its SO AMAZING!!!!!!

this whole doing time and FIILY discussion reminds me of that time some of y'all convinced urself that she hates performing BTD songs and then some weeks later she announced that national anthem is one of her favourite songs to perform live 

i76mrxw.png 

70s IN SPIRIT : A PLAYLIST

70s IN SPIRIT

1. The Next Best American Record

2. California

3. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

4. The Greatest

5. Tomorrow Never Came

6. American

7. Cinnamon Girl

8. White Mustang

9. Love Song

10. Happiness Is A Butterfly

11. Yosemite

Ughhhh I wanna hear Yosemite so bad!!! Does anyone have it? Wish someone "accidentally" sets Ha free :flutter:

#JusticeForYosemite

Ughhhh I wanna hear Yosemite so bad!!! Does anyone have it? Wish someone "accidentally" sets Ha free :flutter:

#JusticeForYosemite

Add Your Girl instead of Cinnamon Girl  :flutter: