Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I have no idea what to expect for the album cover.

It's shoot by Chuck so don't expect anything good x

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I have no idea what to expect for the album cover.

It's a picture of a leaf Lana found on the street

She wrote a 16 paragraph poem about it called Leafy

Also Lana changed the tracklist. It's just gonna be MAC, VB & 8 alternate vocal mixes of Hope that are ever so slightly different the human ear can't pick up on it. Next release is coming in 2026, and Chuck is producing the album off her iPhone. The album's entitled "Pablo Fucking Picasso" as a symbol of his blue era. Lana loves the word blue, so she wrote the title track about it. It's just gonna be the word blue repeated 180 times over a piano instrumental. Enjoy!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

This gives me 2014 teas...waiting every Thursday night in May for a surprise release that never came

weren't album releases still on the Sunday night/Monday morning release at 12AM, before it changed to Thursday night/Friday morning at 12AM

negAbhB.png

can someone leak mac n vb instrumentals

After we get AKA instrumentals

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

weren't album releases still on the Sunday night/Monday morning release at 12AM, before it changed to Thursday night/Friday morning at 12AM

Oh, yeah. They were Tuesdays then...I thought it had switched back.

Oh, yeah. They were Tuesdays then...I thought it had switched back.

just a quick question, I don't mean to derail the topic a few hours after it was unlocked, but why did they switch it?

lmfao nvm I found it on Wikipedia

Edited by godsmonster

negAbhB.png

Okay so I guess since we gotta keep it young, fresh and new; what flavor do you guys taste in your mouth when you listen to the singles? :thumb3: I'd say HIADT gives me very dark chocolate tiramisu with a cup of espresso at midnight, MAC gives me BLT on ciabatta with a can of blood orange San Pellegrino on a midday picnic by the river, and Venice Bitch gives me pumpkin pie with extra whipping cream in the backyard at sunset during the first week of fall. What do you taste? :creep:

HIADT simultaneously gives me stale corn chips and German chocolate cake and lukewarm milk and wheat grass

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I was at Lanaboards, using my computer

Watching how dry this era feels like

I guess I'm not shocked by it, 'cause I just remembered, that Lana always is like that, in the next morning, Elle unlocked the topic, and the gays did not understand why, I logged on again, tried to sit and type an associated-NFR post, even though no news we sadly had.

this is so bad :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

that poem is trash! we hate her! delete the acct!

I was at Lanaboards, using my computer

Watching how dry this era feels like

I guess I'm not shocked by it, 'cause I just remembered, that Lana always is like that, in the next morning, Elle unlocked the topic, and the gays did not understand why, I logged on again, tried to sit and type an associated-NFR post, even though no news we sadly had.

this is so bad :toofunny:

I don't know how to read this :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif