Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Venice Perra is a bop but it was literally so madly overrated

Sister I'm scared for you

The Venice Bitch tribe is threatened by any small sort of negative opinion towards their national anthem as they are in disbelief people on earth can have different opinions, let alone not be apart of their tribe. They will either try to slit your throat for sacrifice, or start screaming their repetitive language at you. It only consists of two sentences: "are you deaf?" "Imagine not stanning Lana's best song ever?". If you ever hear those sentences uttered please run to your local authorities as they've found you and won't stop till you're dead. Be careful mama.

nicki2.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Sister I'm scared for you

The Venice Bitch tribe is threatened by any small sort of negative opinion towards their national anthem as they are in disbelief people on earth can have different opinions, let alone not be apart of their tribe. They will either try to slit your throat for sacrifice, or start screaming their repetitive language at you. It only consists of two sentences: "are you deaf?" "Imagine not stanning Lana's best song ever?". If you ever hear those sentences uttered please run to your local authorities as they've found you and won't stop till you're dead. Be careful mama.nicki2.gif

I fuxking scramed SKSHSGH

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Imagine not stanning Lana's best song ever...

nicki2.gif

Do you mean Heroin? Because I do!

nicki2.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Imagine not stanning Lana's best song ever...

nicki2.gif

Holy shit bitch they found us okay I'm going to my secret hide out. The only way to defeat the tribe, call salvatore. He'll give you a vile of his spit to drink and a paper with full Yosemite lyrics. Start reading them backwards and look up to the sky while you do it. It will start snowing, and the tribe hates snow, because their tribal anthem is a spring song. It'll buy us a month. Gotta blast!

rhoc-917-13.gif

Lana released a song with an instrumental equivalent of poetry night at the local high school, and the art kids RAN with it LMAO. Venice Bitch is beautiful asf, but after the crimson and clover adlibs and whatnot, there's nothing to praise as much as some of you do. Again, great song. But just bc she slapped her hands on an electric guitar for 7 minutes and moaned into the mic does NOT make it her magnum opus. Please shut up.

Y'all can go ahead and quote me and call me whatever but I remain unbothered. :oprah3: have fun girlies

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Hi everyone - I've unlocked the thread. Let's try to keep further discussion in this thread on-topic and relevant. Empty spam posts aren't fun to have flooded here! I know it's a difficult time in this era, but let's at least try to keep the discussion enjoyable for everyone.

Here's some useful links for discussion not related to Norman Fucking Rockwell:

Random Conversation Thread

Random Lana Discussion

Lust for Life - Post-Release Thread

Honeymoon - Post-Release Thread

Ultraviolence - Post-Release Thread

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

thank you @@Elle - we wont be off topic anymore, but there's nothing for us to talk about like the future and those things :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay so I guess since we gotta keep it young, fresh and new; what flavor do you guys taste in your mouth when you listen to the singles? :thumb3: I'd say HIADT gives me very dark chocolate tiramisu with a cup of espresso at midnight, MAC gives me BLT on ciabatta with a can of blood orange San Pellegrino on a midday picnic by the river, and Venice Bitch gives me pumpkin pie with extra whipping cream in the backyard at sunset during the first week of fall. What do you taste? :creep:

So what’s the latest news? Someone said something about the album not being close to finished yet??

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

thank you @@Elle - we wont be off topic anymore, but there's nothing for us to talk about like the future and those things :hooker:

why would you of all people like to her like this

Okay so I guess since we gotta keep it young, fresh and new; what flavor do you guys taste in your mouth when you listen to the singles? :thumb3: I'd say HIADT gives me very dark chocolate tiramisu with a cup of espresso at midnight, MAC gives me BLT on ciabatta with a can of blood orange San Pellegrino on a midday picnic by the river, and Venice Bitch gives me pumpkin pie with extra whipping cream in the backyard at sunset during the first week of fall. What do you taste? :creep:

how to disappear gives me..second hand smoke, bread, and oranges- with the scent that burns ur nose, the bridge is 

mac gives me sea salt, caramel, with a similar sandwich but a panini from panera bread on a pier, the smell of peligans, bird shit, seaweed, with like a post-humous flavor of cucumer water

venice bitch gives me peach, just a pound of fucking peaches fuzz and all being slammed down my throat with a cherry, a blended margarita if u will