Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

april and may are perfect spring seasons lmao.. what?

it doesnt rain everyday in april, and may isn't too hot either, i think may would be the perfect time to drop the album. its warm enough to associate with the music and it'll stand out among her other albums because she's never dropped an album in spring before

Of course we don't live in the same countries, but in France, the weather is messy in April, and May's been super hot these past few years

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

so y'all get to turn this bitch into kindergarten fightclub, matcha, gaga, gwen, cheese, even zodiac boards WITH mod participation and viewership in the fuckery during midday but me harmlessly celebrating a song [at 2am] that has a good chance of being on the record is 'tired' and worthy of bein told the thread gonna be locked? but not all that other shit? y'all bigoted towards peaceful religions w double standards and THAT'S tired

slOg9EM.gif

so y'all get to turn this bitch into kindergarten fightclub, matcha, gaga, gwen, cheese, even zodiac boards WITH mod participation and viewership in the fuckery during midday but me harmlessly celebrating a song [at 2am] that has a good chance of being on the record is 'tired' and worthy of bein told the thread gonna be locked? but not all that other shit? y'all bigoted towards peaceful religions w double standards and THAT'S tired

slOg9EM.gif

shut it fag

- yes the song might be on the album but your obssesiveness over it has already made us all hate it, you claim to care for it yet you've ruined the hype for it. its no longer special or mysterious anymore, we're all sick of hearing the word...all because of you. do you have anything to say?

cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

shut it fag

- yes the song might be on the album but your obssesiveness over it has already made us all hate it, you claim to care for it yet you've ruined the hype for it. its no longer special or mysterious anymore...all because of you. do you have anything to say?

cbOrd43.gif

I have much to say about it but I know your snitchery would get me flagged for it since talking about a song 10x less than this entire site cried for Life is Beautiful is 'off-topic' entirely while matching ascending signs and discussing coffee flavors is on brand this era, and with that being said I don't see you nor anybody else putting this energy to the girls who quote me mentioning yosemite or making jokes involving me and yosemite when i'm not even online or talking about it- if you claim your tired of ME talking about then why would you go out of your way to tack the song onto every minute comment i make? where is the same disdain for when people force the song into discussion just because i'm online? 

cbOrd43.gif

13 Beaches is THAT bitch of LFL. so fucking experimental. But anywho if she’s supposedly working with rick again is he putting HIS touch in the tracks? I pray he doesn’t touch Cinnamon or In Your Car

giphy.gif

What difference would that make, we have almost nothing to discuss anyway? =/

Pre Pre Release threads are always messy I'd say

Pre Release threads though usually have more info than we do now. Could lock it up, re open the pre pre release thread, and then when the era finally starts in two years, we'll open a pre release thread part two and actually have pages about the album instead of 1000 pages about putting your head in the oven, satanism, what colors you hear, Ben fighting us, us fighting eachother, matcha tea, astrology, Androids vs iPhones, anti vaxxers, whether the world is flat or not, abortion, Yosemite, etc. :poordat:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Next time we know not to start pre-release threads wayyyy too early to actually be able to discuss the release  :delicious:

technically we didnt start the thread too early, we started it when lana dropped her two new singles and announced her new album which was a perfect time to start the thread.

It's lana's dumbass fault for delaying everything as per usual

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

technically we didnt start the thread too early, we started it when lana dropped her two new singles and announced her new album which was a perfect time to start the thread.

It's lana's dumbass fault for delaying everything as per usual

I think we're going to have pretend she never released the singles, stop listening to them till the middle of March, then have a listening party for MAC and Venice Bitch as if they were new so the hype is back, then listen to the interviews for BBC and beats 1, then listen to HIADT in the beginning of April, and then by the end of April Lana will have announced something and the era will feel semi cohesive

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

13 Beaches is THAT bitch of LFL. so fucking experimental. But anywho if she’s supposedly working with rick again is he putting HIS touch in the tracks? I pray he doesn’t touch Cinnamon or In Your Car

She said she was working on a Broadway with him. Probable she works with Rick when she doesn’t work with Jack. Don’t think he can « touch » the tracks as he / she pleases.

Pre Pre Release threads are always messy I'd say

Pre Release threads though usually have more info than we do now. Could lock it up, re open the pre pre release thread, and then when the era finally starts in two years, we'll open a pre release thread part two and actually have pages about the album instead of 1000 pages about putting your head in the oven, satanism, what colors you hear, Ben fighting us, us fighting eachother, matcha tea, astrology, Androids vs iPhones, anti vaxxers, whether the world is flat or not, abortion, Yosemite, etc. :poordat:

But like, all of that will surely just be written in a pre-pre-thread anyway since it's the most active thread on this forum? There's literally no difference between that one and this thread apart from the name?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png