Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lanaboards: How do you start an era in September, release snippets of almost every song, say the album is finished in January, and then say it's nowhere near done in February?

Lana & Ben:

LMAOOOO 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i think what i want most out of this era is salvatore's own 8bit game where you have to find all the notes for yosemite and he's watching you from the bush and he'll talk to you  l̸̕͡į҉͏̶̀k͟͡͝ȩ̸͘͢ ̛́͡t́̕h҉̵͞͡i̶̕͟͏ś the entire time 

@@electra I'm counting on you

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana sat on all of our dicks w MAC, VB, and HIADT and then hopped off before any of us could cum

o

kay

:wtfney:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

imagine a version of hope with strings, louder piano, BGVs :hair:

That would literally make the song a thousand times better, even though she's already good

Some soft strings, some soft guitar like in Best American Record, maybe a little sad saxophone like in Terrence Loves You, and some background vocal harmonies. Would literally be so beautiful but we know Lana don't want that :wowcry: @@HoneymoonDaddy can you add strings and shit to HIADT please

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

THERE IS NO REASON TO HOLD BACK THIS ALBUM ANY LONGER!

ALL 3 SONGS HAVE HAD ACCLAIM AND REALLY POSITIVE REVIEWS

SHE'S NOT LOOKING FOR A HIT SINGLE

THE ALBUM IS FINISHED

NOBODY ELSE KNOWS IT EXISTS

LANA IS REFUSING TO DO PROMO

DROP THE FUCKING ALBUM ALREADY AND MOVE ON!

lmfao this is what happens when you feed into expectations

I was reading Lanaboards when I got to thinking

That I thought

Maybe if we had less expectations

We wouldn't hype all we were told

:wowcry:

Can't wait for Lanaboards to cover Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Fanbase Like Us To Have- But Sadly We Have It

I'll never get why people dislike hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it's production, the fact that it's so stripped back makes me love it even more. The flaws make it perfect for me tbh. It sounds raw. It's one of those songs that don't need a grand production, like 'Liability', 'New Year's Day' and 'Happy Birthday, Johnny'. 

qfrWuBl.png

I'll never get why people dislike hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it's production, the fact that it's so stripped back makes me love it even more. The flaws make it perfect for me tbh. It sounds so raw. It's one of those songs that don't need a grand production like Liability, New Year's Day and Happy Birthday, Johnny

No one dislikes it, it'd just be cool if she put an alternate mix on the album with extra things to fill in the silent gaps. I know people love those gaps and something something depressional late at night beauty but it would just be nice. Then everyone wins