Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

But like, all of that will surely just be written in a pre-pre-thread anyway since it's the most active thread on this forum? There's literally no difference between that one and this thread apart from the name?

Yes, and that's how a pre pre release thread goes

That's not how a pre release thread works

So we'd be taking proper protocol

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Yes, and that's how a pre pre release thread goes

That's not how a pre release thread works

So we'd be taking proper protocol

... :um2:

Well I dunno, I've only been here for one pre-pre-thread and you've mentioned being a member here before so I don't know what's considered to "fit" in a certain type of thread. All of those random topics just feel like they belong in the random convo thread instead of a pre-pre or pre-thread to me. :um3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Okay but you guys realize the violins and shit on this record scream Rick, and last time I checked Jack doesn't play strings, only guitar and piano...

I don't think Rick plays strings either, he probably hires session musicians for that. Could still involve him though 

I think we're going to have pretend she never released the singles, stop listening to them till the middle of March, then have a listening party for MAC and Venice Bitch as if they were new so the hype is back, then listen to the interviews for BBC and beats 1, then listen to HIADT in the beginning of April, and then by the end of April Lana will have announced something and the era will feel semi cohesive

lmao this is so sad, the fact that we have to even do this skskdkdk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Pre Pre Release threads are always messy I'd say

Pre Release threads though usually have more info than we do now. Could lock it up, re open the pre pre release thread, and then when the era finally starts in two years, we'll open a pre release thread part two and actually have pages about the album instead of 1000 pages about putting your head in the oven, satanism, what colors you hear, Ben fighting us, us fighting eachother, matcha tea, astrology, Androids vs iPhones, anti vaxxers, whether the world is flat or not, abortion, Yosemite, etc. :poordat:

Okay but honestly, that was hilarious!

sweetie u don't bake ur fucking head omg.

sylvia plath (if i remember correctly) put her kids to bed, used fabric to barricade the bottom of the door in her kitchen and then switched the oven on to suffocate herself not bake herself omfg.

tenor.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't think Rick plays strings either, he probably hires session musicians for that. Could still involve him though

I just wish we at least had album credits cause I have the strongest feeling Rick is on at least two or three tracks and I wouldn't mind it. Everyones acting like Rick's instrumentals raped their villages but he made the most beautiful songs for Honeymoon and everyone wants to blame him for Lust For Life but it was Lana's last minute choice to be fake happy and experiment, not Rick's. Rick barely has any say in production you guys know that, even Lana herself said she'll throw away and lock up songs if she doesn't like them and Rick gets sad but he has no say. Also, don't forget Lana's best songs have multiple producers on them, so I'd totally be here for a Jack x Rick x Dan Heath track because it'd be fucking fire and y'all know it

(Oh also I'm not attacking you Nobody :creep: I love you girl, I'm just talking about our gays friends out there who shit on Rick 24/7)

why would someone even stick their head in an oven to kill themselves? That would be painful as hell and also looooong as hell (a turkey takes like 4 hours). There are far quicker/painless ways to go..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

why would someone even stick their head in an oven to kill themselves? That would be painful as hell and also looooong as hell (a turkey takes like 4 hours). There are far quicker/painless ways to go..

Oh I think they think sticking your head in the oven means turning it on and baking your brain. I don't think they're aware it has to do with a gas stove where you simply turn the gas on and let the carbon monoxide kill you :awkney:

giphy.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Not some of you guys actually thinking you turn on the oven and bake your brains :thumb3:

It's a quick death from a gas stove where you simply turn on the gas, and just put your head in and breathe in the carbon monoxide till you fall asleep and eventually die

D9av2fM.gif

if u fail the deal, expect deliverance within the week. the falls aren't in the 'asking' stage anymore <3

i think what i want most out of this era is salvatore's own 8bit game where you have to find all the notes for yosemite and he's watching you from the bush and he'll talk to you  l̸̕͡į҉͏̶̀k͟͡͝ȩ̸͘͢ ̛́͡t́̕h҉̵͞͡i̶̕͟͏ś the entire time 

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking