Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

@@vodkaa Lmaooo  :eartha: Ok but let’s try to stay on topic  :hillary:

:candy:  :smile: 

Interlude over, I hope the artistic direction for the record's already been done. Based off the article @@Peachycream screenshot'd onto another thread, I can see why Machine Gun Kelly seemed to be theorized of being involved. 

Hope she added songs that stayed true to her original descrpt. and that she's just waiting for things to clear up, that or waiting for others to be releasing their albums soon, to be able to give NfR a proper entrance and introduction 

Still wondering if that insta post cpationed Norman Fucking Rockwell was the album trailer, and if that Ben was for it, bc it'd be shame if he wasn't, as repetitive as it was visually, the industrial beach city vibes were something I was looking, and still am, forward too

UV/Honeymoon

Still wondering if that insta post cpationed Norman Fucking Rockwell was the album trailer, and if that Ben was for it, bc it'd be shame if he wasn't, as repetitive as it was visually, the industrial beach city vibes were something I was looking, and still am, forward too

Refresh my memory, please, which Instagram post?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ohh, that one. Hm, nah, I don’t think it’s an album trailer. If they don’t have a set release date yet, I doubt they’d let Lana share an album trailer so early. She was probably just teasing her song... again.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ohh, that one. Hm, nah, I don’t think it’s an album trailer. If they don’t have a set release date yet, I doubt they’d let Lana share an album trailer so early. She was probably just teasing her song... again.

Well, the LFL trailer didn’t have a date either...

the only thing i'm the least exited for is the collabs, i wish Lana got back to putting music out on her own.. i mean yeah we already got plenty of collaborations on lust for life and well...... it's a good album but my least favorite out of them all tbh.. i think the collabs on nfr are really unecessary

I thought it was already confirmed that there won’t be any collaborative artists on this album?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the only thing i'm the least exited for is the collabs, i wish Lana got back to putting music out on her own.. i mean yeah we already got plenty of collaborations on lust for life and well...... it's a good album but my least favorite out of them all tbh.. i think the collabs on nfr are really unecessary

I thought it was already confirmed that there won’t be any collaborative artists on this album?

Who knows? We know she recorded songs with MGK and Jesse Rutherford. I doubt that the songs were intended for NFR. We know that the MGK collab was for his album... but he decided to scrap it all over. Does it include that song as well? if so, will Lana want to get it back for NFR? 

I can just hear HiaB gaining guitars in the second verse. But are the two chorus snippets we have from the same chorus or two different choruses? It’s hard to tell because of the way she ended them.

Who knows? We know she recorded songs with MGK and Jesse Rutherford. I doubt that the songs were intended for NFR. We know that the MGK collab was for his album... but he decided to scrap it all over. Does it include that song as well? if so, will Lana want to get it back for NFR?

Highly doubt it. As song made for his album will most likely not tell the same type of story she’ll share in NFR.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I can just hear HiaB gaining guitars in the second verse. But are the two chorus snippets we have from the same chorus or two different choruses? It’s hard to tell because of the way she ended them.

2 different choruses, I think. The first one would be the one she posted first (with the tourlyfe line); the second one is the part about dancing high, just before the bridge (if he's a serial killer). 

I'm more intrigued about the verses of that song. I don't think we heard any so far. 

Highly doubt it. As song made for his album will most likely not tell the same type of story she’ll share in NFR.

I doubt it too. The only thing that makes me think it could maybe end up on NFR is the fact that Jack got involved with the production (he was in the studio with her and MGK at some point, correct?)