Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it really be like that sometimes :facepalm:

If you think you're so much better than us no offense but why do u come on here to join our discussions?

I NEVER ever said I was better than anyone. And I don't think I am. But common. If you were Lana and you were getting hundreds of comments about an album on your instagram posts that aren't even related to music, and your friends and managers were getting harassed each time they post too, how would you react? You'd be lying if you said you'd be okay with that.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Well I'm currently fighting someone on Twitter who apparently knows her personally so I'm asking them .. will let you all know because OF COURSE they're legit.

They also say she's never had any enhancements or plastic surgery

:awk:

ETA: I feel so special! They just showed me the TRACKLIST.

https://twitter.com/DelCzech/status/1139794984943493121

ETA2: this is all LIES do not get excited.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Well I'm currently fighting someone on Twitter who apparently knows her personally so I'm asking them .. will let you all know because OF COURSE they're legit.

This is real.

If this is real then cool but it looks pretty delusional. Also they have like 13 followers... Why are there so many sad accounts like this who spread lies? Gaining followers for lies can't be that gratifying

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

That's so fake. The twitter person is delusional. 

giphy.gif

After harassing Lana herself, and Ben, now you do the same for Ed?? Gosh, you should see a doctor in all seriousness. As if he was going to say anything. If you haven't understood yet, forcing them to say something won't make them do it quicker. Instead, it can potentially make the delay longer.

'Make the delay longer' I'm sorry but they're not children that must be coddled or they'll not do something out of pure spite. They're professionals (apparently) and fans, you know, the people that pay their bills, voicing their want for an album isn't going to make them delay it longer just cuz. Genuinely sick of people blaming everyone but Lana at this point. You're really going to pretend that interscope would accept "the fans are mean in instagram comments :(" as an acceptable excuse for Lana, their grammy-nominated cash cow, not releasing an album that fans are incredibly, incredibly vocal about wanting to spend their money on and time streaming? The delusion is honestly real.

locals only

'Make the delay longer' I'm sorry but they're not children that must be coddled or they'll not do something out of pure spite. They're professionals (apparently) and fans, you know, the people that pay their bills, voicing their want for an album isn't going to make them delay it longer just cuz. Genuinely sick of people blaming everyone but Lana at this point. You're really going to pretend that interscope would accept "the fans are mean in instagram comments :(" as an acceptable excuse for Lana, their grammy-nominated cash cow, not releasing an album that fans are incredibly, incredibly vocal about wanting to spend their money on and time streaming? The delusion is honestly real.

Interscope knows they're gonna make a lot of money no matter when the album is released so I think it's the last of their problems

That person told me Cinnamon was 3:42 but never gave me any proof

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Interscope knows they're gonna make a lot of money no matter when the album is released so I think it's the last of their problems

I highly doubt interscope would be entirely happy with the massive delay with no communication to the fans, and again, there's no way they'd accept fans asking for the album release date as a reason for... delaying. It might not be their no.1 priority but either way people leaving ig comments isn't going to do anything to delay the album lmao.

locals only

What's special about this? Did she un-archive it?

Hmm. I mean, the post's titled NFR. Which, when u think about it, would b a great way of shaving two tracks into one, for another to take the other's slot. But. and I'm only willing to entertain this bc of that mainly, but- I also think it've'd been amazing if this was the title track all along and we wouldn't have for a million gazillion light years have guessed it. 

and, original q, I actually dk, I don't follow her insta that vividly, but I do check it online via webpage whenever I wanna hear the snippet- 

UV/Honeymoon