Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the clownery continues...

so i asked my mumma again and she said that august 24th and september 16th popped into her head.. but idk cus they're not fridays.. perhaps instead of the release date its just when we'll either get a pre order, new single or solid confirmed release date?

Okay can the spirits feeding her info NOT be so pessimistic omg

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Okay can the spirits feeding her info NOT be so pessimistic omg

after the june mess i think the good sis is just making shit up, her mind

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yall still on that “not leaking” thing?

already posted some. Why do u keep mentioning leaking, I literally never talk about me having anything unless i already posted it, Im joking, or if it keeps being mentioned to me. For all you know, I have nothing. And that's what i will say is all I have, nothing.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

If her children's books are as good as her poetry then good thing she has the Summertime Sadness streams to keep a plate of food on her table.

Damn are they really that bad?

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

can some bitch on here just make a crazy theory im so bored now i need something to bounce off of into the spiral of delusion

NFR is being delayed because Lana is trying to finish recording the 25 unreleased song album

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

the clownery continues...

so i asked my mumma again and she said that august 24th and september 16th popped into her head.. but idk cus they're not fridays.. perhaps instead of the release date its just when we'll either get a pre order, new single or solid confirmed release date?

Omg kill us now :toofunny:

already posted some. Why do u keep mentioning leaking, I literally never talk about me having anything unless i already posted it, Im joking, or if it keeps being mentioned to me. For all you know, I have nothing. And that's what i will say is all I have, nothing.

You posted on IG that you have No Surprises and you WERE wildsycamore. Do you not remember bragging about the stuff you had on there? I have to laugh. You need to do better my luv

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

ya'll who call wild one "wild on you" or "colour blue" shouldn't be aloud rights

Yosemite is breathing and alive, and NFR is a cake slowly baking in the oven that will taste so good that y'all will forgive Lana for the long delay

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - but I Have It has 52 letters. 5 + 2 = 7. Mariners Apartment Complex has 24. 2 + 4 = 6. Venice Bitch has 11. 1 + 1 = 2. The album is only 15 years away from being released

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Chase is actually a Hillsong pastor and brainwashed Lana to make NFR contain hidden subliminal messages so we, as her fans become devout fag-hating Christians. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

which one of u gays was it that thought miss sylvia plath baked her head for 45 minutes?