Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I skipped the regal stuff but this doesn't look that bad tbh

P8vIkOL.jpg

I lost my other one with her poetry and stuff, it was bad but does anyone have it? I don't wanna go back 120839123 pages to find it. (  ; - ; )

Edit: I made a new one :hooker:

GdH6UML.jpg

I love these!!! Great job!!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love these!!! Great job!!!!

If you look closer, you can see that that the upper black bar has a missing piece and the white line between "chat" and "contact" has a large gap as well. :hooker: But thanks. :3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana when she's about to release a collab which consists of herself mumbling in the background of someone else's song

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzssqs4Ax1-/

daddy

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I skipped the regal stuff but this doesn't look that bad tbh

P8vIkOL.jpg

i love this one sooo much. when we were discussing album covers last week someone had made, i dont remember who, that first photo on a cover with no album title or name, just the parental advisory warning and i loved it. this is my favorite photo from that shoot

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

yall smell that? that pre-order in the oven? yall smell it? seems like its about to be ready soon and we are gonna be eating it! bc i smell it

nah, I smell disappointment 

iv9uXjw.gif

yall smell that? that pre-order in the oven? yall smell it? seems like its about to be ready soon and we are gonna be eating it! bc i smell it

She left it in too long and now it’s burning

t924TSJ.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

the clownery continues...

so i asked my mumma again and she said that august 24th and september 16th popped into her head.. but idk cus they're not fridays.. perhaps instead of the release date its just when we'll either get a pre order, new single or solid confirmed release date?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e