Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If her children's books are as good as her poetry then good thing she has the Summertime Sadness streams to keep a plate of food on her table.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

y'all complaining about Amelia Earhart and Marco Polo, try stanning Jesus ffs

he literally fucking DIED before he could even start a tour, then he came back, ONLY TO FUCKING DIE AGAIN.

what kind of asshole, honestly. praying that the Jewish Messiah is better to his fans smh

D8pq_hcXsAAH2jH.jpg

oh Ms. Lana del Hillsong knows all about this

omfg I had a dream the lanaboards screen got updated with like a regal theme and a photo from Vogue Italia

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

omfg I had a dream the lanaboards screen got updated with like a regal theme and a photo from Vogue Italia

Ok now just hold on a sec, bc this might actually be a great idea. Was watching the LOVE  video since, from a long while of not, bc I mean yeah, but I'd love for some kind of screen change. I'd personally prefer the first cover she posted, even w the tassels, and the clown one she posted seemed the most fitting, but I'd personaly just listen to Circus.mp3 instead. Was thinking a DT cover would've been nice, or just overall beach feels, bc rn at least, we've yet to really see much of anything in aesthetics this era, 'side from the videos, (which, actually I think're great) but we don't have much on the cover. 

Short answer, I'd be alright w the MAC single cover for the screen change atm. It's like a nice glum day at the beach, the robin hood photo imo wouldn't feel right atm 

UV/Honeymoon