Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

describe every album in 1 line from a song off the album, and then describe the era with another

if you use the title track's chorus to describe a record or use 'fresh out of fucks forever' for the norman rockwell era i will be materializing behind you, and subsequently gutting you ending your worthless unoriginal lfie

LFL

Album: I'll be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

Era: It's like heaven taking the place of something evil

NFR

Album: Haven't seen you 'round here lately

Era: Your poetry's bad

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’m just excited that we’re getting hear what’s shaping up to be her most blues-y album yet :toofunny:

Also, I was thinking about Happiness and the lyrics actually really do make coherent sense. She’s being tortured by her lover “if he’s a serial killer then what’s the worst...” and she just wants him to treat her right so that she can be happy “don’t be a jerk... I just wanna dance with you” so she ultimately comes to the conclusion that happiness is fleeting and possibly unattainable “happiness is a butterfly”. And scene.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

can u ask ur mom about when we are getting more news

after she failed us all the last time... trying again would just be clownery luv xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

after she failed us all the last time... trying again would just be clownery luv xo

Didn’t she predict closure around the same time we got the Wild on You leak? It sure brought us a week of « rest ».

Didn’t she predict closure around the same time we got the Wild on You leak? It sure brought us a week of « rest ».

She also predicted the album would come in June though... perhaps the future’s predictions change though based on what ppl decide? Things can change on a dime teas

I think we're already past that line :toofunny:

Girl leak the good life

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

y'all complaining about Amelia Earhart and Marco Polo, try stanning Jesus ffs

he literally fucking DIED before he could even start a tour, then he came back, ONLY TO FUCKING DIE AGAIN.

what kind of asshole, honestly. praying that the Jewish Messiah is better to his fans smh

D8pq_hcXsAAH2jH.jpg

nice cocc bro

y'all complaining about Amelia Earhart and Marco Polo, try stanning Jesus ffs

he literally fucking DIED before he could even start a tour, then he came back, ONLY TO FUCKING DIE AGAIN.

what kind of asshole, honestly. praying that the Jewish Messiah is better to his fans smh

D8pq_hcXsAAH2jH.jpg

At least he was was GOING TO start a tour!!! Do you know how hard it is standing Confucius?!?! He’s made NO public appearances since like 450 BC !!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Hahahaha yikes what a troll (or possible secret truth lolol)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I remember choking and laughing when I saw someone write Happiness is a Faggot about 1000 pages ago.

Idk if its what you’re thinking of but i referred to it as Happenis Is a Bottomfly at one point

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif