canela

Slayyyter

21 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Club Valentine im so sorry babe

I'm sorry but this is the most basic title ever. I'm so glad she changed it to something far better. I also heard Heartbreak Hotel was a contender too, which was again completely lacking in originality. 

7 hours ago, cyanide kisses said:

THAT’S the lyric???? oh my god

It seemed pretty clear to me the entire time nn. I was confused why the twinks updating Genius put 'that freak is taking my dick tonight' when it was obviously a female voice.

BzhmW.png

14 hours ago, ferreiradescending said:
  Hide contents

m0JwNIl.png

oh?

oh, the way i am OBSESSED

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

22 hours ago, ferreiradescending said:
  Reveal hidden contents

m0JwNIl.png

oh?

she rlly calling this album starfucker.... i cant even lie its starting to grow on me like it sounds so nice with her other projects imo

21 hours ago, ferreiradescending said:

its not i made the design up :LMAO:

oh

On 7/12/2023 at 11:36 AM, blameitonme said:

this era kinda boring...............

Crying While Smiling GIFs | Tenor

Uh huh.... Smth is really off isn't it? Maybe the leaks kinda ruinned it for her?!

I'm getting different vibes from her even tho she seems to be really trying to be there on socials.

she’s only released one single so far y’all 😭 if anything i feel like the rollout is more subdued with her giving away less and focusing on building a more cohesive visual world, which i prefer as compared to the mishmash-ed aesthetic of the TP era. 

7 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Uh huh.... Smth is really off isn't it? Maybe the leaks kinda ruinned it for her?!

I'm getting different vibes from her even tho she seems to be really trying to be there on socials.

Honestly I feel like dragging it out so much also affects this. Like she’s been performing some of those songs before releasing for over a year. Also hope the album announcement comes soon 

If she calls this era starfucker I am attributing it to Tori Amos and if not her I’m at least attributing to NIN who took it from Tori in the first place. 

On 7/12/2023 at 4:36 PM, blameitonme said:

this era kinda boring...............

Crying While Smiling GIFs | Tenor

probably because FADER gave this album 0 budget and she's just trying to push forward despite the entire album leaking :toofunny:

a certain announcement is being announced on friday so stop complaining and get hype :wub:

giphy.gif

Blown away by the footage Ive been seeing of the Boiler Room set. The background visuals, the new song and plastic, Starfucker title all but basically confirmed.

Its really all coming together. When she said this album was going to be “a more elevated version of the mixtape” it becomes so clear with that boiler room set. Like its giving the same hypersexual aesthetics of her first album but a darker more elegant vibe than the neon pink mcbling of the original album. With songs like purr and plastic, erotic electronic, and this new song… mixed with the more ‘mainstream’ Out of Time and Miss Belladonna like yeah its all coming together. 

She really somehow managed to balance her old music, and a new sound, nostalgic aesthetics, and modern ones. Like all in one. Its crazy!

I really just hope she is able to bring this type of visual she showed at Boiler Room more into the album visuals in a music video or something.

I read in another Slayyyter thread something so cool about the duality from pop star that might be happening on S3. They said that the concept must be about becoming a hollywood icon, starting innocent and trying to find some place to fit in (Out of Time) and then the glam happen thruout the album. The Idol who?