canela

Slayyyter

1 hour ago, drewby said:

Now that we know the tracklist and the songs from the various album sessions that didn't make the cut I definitely think she curated it correctly. Like I love Tommy and Make Up but lyrically and stylistically they sound like they're from a different world/album.

I would say the same about Tear Me Open but it made the cut so idk

5 hours ago, drewby said:

Now that we know the tracklist and the songs from the various album sessions that didn't make the cut I definitely think she curated it correctly. Like I love Tommy and Make Up but lyrically and stylistically they sound like they're from a different world/album.

ur right but same with Plastic and Purrr… so… at least Make Up and Tommy are better (in my opinion Tommy fits the sound perfectly) 

2 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Just heard Tommy for the first time and is this really the song yall were begging her to put on the tracklist? :flop:

TOMMMYYYY! TELL ME DO YOU LOVE ME, DO YOU WANT ME? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU SO LONGGG BABY BUT I NEED TO KNOW, HOW THIS IS GONNA GO!

slayyyter-troubled-paradise.gif

I dunno I'm the opposite I feel like purr and plastic are perfect for this album but Rhinestone Heart and girl like me are not it.

Also Tear Me Open should have been the final track, Out of Time should have been like in the middle track 6 before the destructive run of Erotic Electronic, purr, plastic.

But actually this is so much better than TP. Her growth is amazing. As much as I miss Mixtape era (mostly just the world at that time was really fun for me, going to her concerts in NYC, seeing Charli around the same type, hyper pop in general) so I’ll always be nostalgic for that, but I’m glad she’s been able to keep that essence alive in her artistry while still moving on and improving. Definitely excited to see what the rest of the era holds! And cigarettes stop leaking her albums, come ON!!

19 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

This is my first time hearing it and I think it's pretty good! Definitely belongs to my leaked downloads folder. 

I mean it's good but I've been hearing for months how good Tommy was and how it was one of her best songs so when I finally heard the leak I was like... that's it?

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900