canela

Slayyyter

11 hours ago, Gore said:

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Proving a + b that we could've the best visuals ever. Fader, Fader, Fader...

Yeah honestly she’s replied to a few TikTok comments that she’s trying to get a MV which is sad honestly!! fader should really do better 

12 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The visuals this era are serving cunt!!!! 

the tracklist not so much… 

the order??? or the tracks themselves? lol

i think the tracklist order is wild. i will definitely be rearranging it 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

On 8/4/2023 at 7:22 AM, slayyy said:

Yeah honestly she’s replied to a few TikTok comments that she’s trying to get a MV which is sad honestly!! fader should really do better 

It's just business and budgets. She must've blown her entire budget on working with bigger producers. Because fader funded 2 studio shot mvs last album. but then Robokid produced the majority of TP. So she can't have it both i guess

Whoever made a decision to scrap Happy Forever, Psycho Lover and Operator needs to be gathered. Like?

And I don't know how she feels about it but I hope she can pay a music video for her own money, specially we're in the 80s with 50s fashion, the video doesn't need to be 4k and have a big ass edition. Self Destruct hype.

Now I get to blame Fader to make her travel the world with Club Paradise and opening acts with Tove Lo with not even one single out to promote. 

I'm seriously questioning my taste after reading everyone's opinion :xgiggle:

I love the tracklist and the way each song flows into each other. I actually find the album cohesive (it's diverse but sonically and/or thematically cohesive). Right now, I Love Hollywood, Erotic Electronic and Purr are the ones I love the most :awkney2: The only one I would've cut is Plastic. I think the song's a hot mess, but at least she's hot:true:

I just listened to the outtakes and I don't think I would've change anything tbh. I really can't complain about the choices or changes she made. I love the album the way it is and I'm super happy with what we're getting.

I guess it's the plus side of being tasteless :oprah3:

40 minutes ago, Mash Tragic said:

I love the tracklist and the way each song flows into each other. I actually find the album cohesive (it's diverse but sonically and/or thematically cohesive). Right now, I Love Hollywood, Erotic Electronic and Purr are the ones I love the most :awkney2: The only one I would've cut is Plastic. I think the song's a hot mess, but at least she's hot:true:

I just listened to the outtakes and I don't think I would've change anything tbh. I really can't complain about the choices or changes she made. I love the album the way it is and I'm super happy with what we're getting.

girl same i love the album :krylie:

4 hours ago, Mash Tragic said:

I don't have any problem with the final tracklist and the songs but I think they could make her release more, just as standart. 

I'm obsessed with album full of songs, specially if the gap between the eras is long.

For example, I think Zayn did 24 tracks for Icarus Falls. His fans loves it.

I love the album and theres only like one or two songs on the final tracklist that I dont agree should have made it. But I say that for EVERY album for EVERY artist I listen to. 

If I hadnt known about the leaks I dont even think Id think about the tracklist having one or two weak tracks tbh like every album just has a few. It just sucks knowing how many great songs she made in the sessions that wont make it to see light of day, its unfortunate. Ill just have to cry while playing Heartbeat Away and My Replacement.

On 7/26/2023 at 1:01 PM, Gore said:

Off topic but Owen Jackson, her DJ, is absolutely and madly handsome, like, what the fuck?

I would beg him to slap me anytime, I don't care.

Owen Jackson | Spotify

oh thats not

did starfucker leak?? like the actual album not the demos

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind