Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

also i cant believe i was nominated for video editing i thought nobody noticed :wowcry: :krylie: I know i wont win cus i think lana de los reyes deserves to win it but im so grateful for this nomination oh my god

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

:slayty: :byeh8rs:

Thanks for ur nom. I would also like to point out I am both the ~oldest account~ of the nominees AND ~oldest member~ at 99 years old, a tru veteran, wow.

edit: I just also saw peacekeeper nom which I guess I didn't see before because i'm such a ~veteran~ :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

:slayty: :byeh8rs:

Thanks for ur nom. I would also like to point out I am both the ~oldest account~ of the nominees AND ~oldest member~ at 99 years old, a tru veteran, wow.

edit: I just also saw peacekeeper nom which I guess I didn't see before because i'm such a ~veteran~ :creep:

Award should automatically go to you- just saying

image.png

21.png

@heavvyhitter

OMG WIG, idk who nominated me for that award since i literally don't ever post any pics on Pictures of You thread (i guess i'll have to start for the promo) but it's so nice to be finally nominated for something!! thanks so much guys :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

ps i want myself to win but how could i beat my male and female crush of the LB smh

I can’t believe I was nominated in the same two categories (Nicest Member and Underrated member) lmaooo THANKS GUYS I ONLY POSTED LIKE THREE TIMES THIS YEAR HERE BUT THANK YKJ SO MUCH DMSNEMS I

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Thank You So Much for those who voted for me! :kiss: :trisha:

Honestly, I can't believe I wasn't nominated in Delete It Fat :trisha:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

:party: Congrats for the nominations guys! It's lovely to see some under-appreciated members getting recognised!  :party:

Justice for...

@delreyfreak - I think I speak for most of LB here when I say thank you for liking everything and even though you don't post much, when you do, your posts are a pleasure to read! 

@Tragic Rabbit - I love that you are not afraid to speak your opinion and are always honest!

@bored - I love your contributions (especially in the Charli thread) as they are always well-said and thought out!

@Hundred Dollar Bill - the mum of the Charli thread, you always have a level-head and are the voice of reason! You also have amazing taste, Babygirl is THAT song!

- you are one of the nicest members here, and have amazing taste!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Confused yet intrigued at my nominations lol. Can't say I'm not gullible tho so

What's Guardian Interview again? Wig at the fact that I got both nicest and rudest categories xnckjxhc. Literally the only one I care about is biggest stan tho

I snatched everything in 2016 iirc so I'm good :)

ZKcaooE.png

the be my daddy category got the biggest amount of women in the history of LB this year :defeated: 

God bless LB - and all the beautiful mommies in it

Confused yet intrigued at my nominations lol. Can't say I'm not gullible tho so

What's Guardian Interview again? Wig at the fact that I got both nicest and rudest categories xnckjxhc. Literally the only one I care about is biggest stan tho

I snatched everything in 2016 iirc so I'm good :)

I haven't won anything like, ever :poordat: a Bjork-Grammy situation