Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

You know what would be fun? If everyone lied to Lana and said that NFR leaked in full and that we're all listening to it illegally thus forcing her to release it early   :hooker: jk but I wish 

Edit: oops wrong thread

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Blu - I love movies, and I’m a Blu Ray collector. 

Velv - I love wine, and I have a wine oxygenator by this brand. 

Underground - I’m a sucker for underground/amateur art. 

Blue Velvet - I love Lynch and Lana. 

Velvet Underground - My favorite band. 

Y’all be sleeping on my wit.

But whatever, vote for me in Worst Username.

My pretentious ass deserves it. 

I'm not smart enough to have gotten the wine/blu ray connection, but Lynch and the VU are two of my favourite things, and I've always had to smile when I've seen your username

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Vote for me as the hybrid fan because I have spent the past few years single-handedly trying to turn this into metal boards, love Kylie, Madonna, Gaga, Batgirl, Riot Grrrl, X-Ray Spex, and have spent a lot of time and money trying to create the largest collection of digital pop music in existence and some of y'all owe me  :diva:

My username is iconic. It turned from a name that my childhood bully gave me to being an iconic brand of dumpster juice.  :diva:

Are any of the veteran members more worthy than me? No.  :diva:

Give me votes because my boring life has no meaning and I need validation from strangers on the internet

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I had no idea I was nominated for 2 more categories! why I didn't get a notification aaaaaaaaaahhhhhadjasdkksadshdj :monica:

I'm super happy and grateful! thank you so much guys :rollin:

8nl2OpX.png

i think i will lose the two categories i was nominated to mfdmnds holy shit i thougbt at least the categories would be changed but YALL NOMINATED ME FOR THE SAME ONES ANYWAY // vote for me im a good dog and ive been through so much in my life :) ye

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

WHERE CAN I VOTE, I'M TOTALLY LOST  :defeated:

first page :party: vote me pls :party:

WHAT THE FUCK, I'M NOMINATED FOR BIGGEST LANA HATER GIRODWSJDGFKFPOWSFDGKF  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  I didn't even know!!!! I gasped so loud when I saw my username. Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I love y'all so much  :rollin:

Hey, remember when somebody said that me and you were some of the best new members at that time...you might keep that in mind for one particular category, just saying

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***