Make me your Dream Life

Spotify Wrapped - 2018

Talent won.

Dtvy7zyX4AQbsIa.jpg

Dtvy9DrWoAAsOV2.jpg

I have no doubt about My My My! and Stop Me From Falling being my most played songs this year, but the list is not entirely correct because I got a free six-month Tidal subscription in June, so obviously I didn't use Spotify that much during the second half of the year. Otherwise I'm sure Lana and Venice Bitch would be represented too. But hey, I clearly love my Australian Gemini gay icons!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

2018wrapped-2.png

and here's the playlist, which turned out GREAT: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EjuzI40oP7L8E

no Lana in my top songs in the pic, but the Lana songs in the playlist were Florida Kilos, Cherry, Mariners Apartment Complex, and Get Free

o4qjp4j.png

my most listened to artist was bjork, my top artists were bjork, cocorosie, drake, grimes and lana del rey. i honestly didnt realize i listen to drake that much but i have been a fan of him longer than anyone else on that list lol. in total 42,053 minutes of listening this year

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

wjYfN4R.png

once again a lot of lana wew 

didn't top last year's number though 

fSV1WKb.png

I'm screaming you have the best taste on this thread omg. Do you spend literally all your time on Spotify fgkjfhg that's roughly 192 days

I don't use Spotify at all only YouTube but I highly suspect mine would be only filled with obscure lofi songs and some synthwave/techno and and the rest only Lana

ZKcaooE.png

Still can’t fuckin imbed an imgur link:

https://m.imgur.com/o52mEhE

47575460_1943918862360784_6808681658573647465570_2178887595659840_88436207824131

You have TASTE!!!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I'm screaming you have the best taste on this thread omg. Do you spend literally all your time on Spotify fgkjfhg that's roughly 192 days

I don't use Spotify at all only YouTube but I highly suspect mine would be only filled with obscure lofi songs and some synthwave/techno and and the rest only Lana

You should try the spotify desktop website https://open.spotify.com/browse/featured

It's free and easy to use and only takes like 1 minute to register an account, you can listen to anything, skip as many songs as you want and create as many playlists as you want and whatever. Theres not many ads either, they mostly only play like two 15/30 second ones back to back every like 30 minutes.

I used to listen to a lot of music on youtube as well and spotify is much neater and quicker to use and you can search other songs while ones play and stuff that you cant on youtube without opening a new tab.

i always have music playing, it literally starts when i wake up. i can't stand silence so i need to have something playing in the background while i do most stuff like eat/cook, shower, walk somewhere or even study 

but the number is mainly so high because i've had this really bad habit for the past few years where i need music to sleep which is also why i have so many hours on lana lmao 

all of my top tracks like pwyc, cruel world, fine china,... are the songs in my sleeping playlist  :creep:

https://spotifywrapped.com/share/10f7c8ee6b

edit: wtffff, idk how to share this thing fuck it

,top artists: grimes/charli xcx/ tinashe / lana del rey / kali uchis

top songs: pendulum / art angels / tyrant / deep end / vroom nvroom

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You should try the spotify desktop website https://open.spotify.com/browse/featured

It's free and easy to use and only takes like 1 minute to register an account, you can listen to anything, skip as many songs as you want and create as many playlists as you want and whatever. Theres not many ads either, they mostly only play like two 15/30 second ones back to back every like 30 minutes.

I used to listen to a lot of music on youtube as well and spotify is much neater and quicker to use and you can search other songs while ones play and stuff that you cant on youtube without opening a new tab.

Thanks I already have an account! I just rly dislike it lol. And since I'm in canada I can't even use it anymore so I don't bother. I'm a very visual person I usually watch with videos and I never make playlists and YT just has more of the music I like and I have adblock so. And I only use dekstop as well

ZKcaooE.png