Blue Rev

Mitski

She's back in her amazing MV era

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upย my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

She just dropped two new tracks "Star" and "Heaven". (I haven't listened yet)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

ย 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Isย This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

We got FED yesterday like tour announcement radio interview and 2 new songs?? I was found dying on the floor searching for my wig.

ย 

ย 

ย 

By the way if you havenโ€™t seen the interview here it isย The interview

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

7 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i didnt know drew did work on this album

ย 

Lana said this in a recent interview, seems Mitski was one of the artists she meant.

ย 

I had for example decided on the last two albums to work with Drew Erickson [Mac DeMarco, Weyes Blood...]. In the meantime, he has become a composer and a producer that the industry is snapping up. I consider him a genius, he will become a fundamental songwriter. I am honored to have collaborated with him when it was still possible.

3 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

really interesting

ย 

i didnt know drew did work on this album

ย 

so excited!! love star and heaven sososo much

ย 

i actually relate to her having ptsd from entering in each midi note so much

ย 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

crying-crying-meme.gif

me the other dayย going from star which broke me to remembering itโ€™s a double release and having a moment of bliss only for heaven to devastate me just as muchย 

ย 

ANYWAY im so excited for this record ( more than i was for laurel hell) itโ€™s been nothing but fantastic so far.

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  gZ0f.gif

ย 

these two songs are my two of my favourite (non-lana) releases of the year so far

ย 

star is soย gorgeous. i love the instrumentation on it so much and the lyrics speak to me more than laurel hell did. the slow build (added drums on second verse to more instrumentation in the second chorus) up to the last 30 second fuck fest of sound is just soย :angie:ย UGH

ย 

you know iโ€™dย always been alone

till you taught me go live for somebody

that love is like a star

itโ€™sย gone, we just see it shining

'cause it's travelled very far

:trisha:

ย 

i love heaven just as much. itโ€™s got a really interesting country twang to it. her vocals are especially pretty to me here. the delivery around โ€œnow i bend like a willow thinking of you, like a murmuring brook curving about youโ€ nearly made me bawl in the shop today and i donโ€™t know why. ive never really delved into her lyricism over the years as much as i have over these three tracks

ย 

every time i think she has reached her musical peak she surprises me. iโ€™m so glad she makes such unique musicย :krylie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23ย - 10/7/23