Blue Rev

Mitski

9 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

oh my god that ticket buying experience was horrendous BUT I GOT A TICKET FOR LONDON

see u soon mitski :hype::ma::oprah4:

Lucky, I wanted to go but was in school and I’m broke

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

Can't believe it comes out tonight?!?!? When memories snow is gonna be so good, I can tell! 

Also I just needed to say this: You guys are sleeping on cop car, go listen to it rn...

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

snippet listen:

buffalo replaced sounds so good and synth-ey i’m really vibing with it so far. “she shits where shes supposed to feed herself” EATS

i don’t like my mind sounds interesting. her vocal delivery sounds ANGRY i love it :whip:

the deal sounds heavy and i love when mitski goes heavy with instrumentation because she knows how to do it well. lyrics sound really interesting too

when memories snow sounds the most be the cowboy esque and reminds me of me and my husband so far i really like it

my love all mine is going to break me i just know it :krylie:

the frost is really lovely sounding too. might be the least interesting so far but it’s still great 

i love the guitar on i’m your man and the subtle soundbites in the background she really wants to do worldbuilding as miss del rey puts it 

i love me after you is the grunge rock masterpiece i have NEEDED my god this might be my favourite sounding so far :angie:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR MIDNIGHT

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

just had my first full cover to cover listen and wow…

how she makes perfection after perfection astounds me :krylie:

i love this album so much. it’s so cohesive but so varied. she sounds amazing and the instrumental choices are so interesting and incredible

i love me after you, my love mine all mine, the deal and the frost are all major highlights for me

my love mine all mine is the most emotion ive felt since i started taking my SSRIs a year ago LOL :angie: 

i LOVE you mitski

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I LOVE ME AFTER YOU IS THAT BITCH!!

I love it after the first listen, might need to re-listen it a few more times before forming an opinion but I love the orchestra and it sounds really cohesive 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Wow I really love this. Usuallynot the biggest fan of her albuns as they tend to be quite incoherent and have a lot of these demoish fillers. But this one is just wobderful!

Bug Like An Angel, Heaven, I"m Your Man and My Love Mine All Mine are my favs, the only track I'm not too fond of is When Memories Snow

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!