Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

It makes sense that they didn’t use a lot of Lana in the trailer, it’s an action movie, obvs they’re gonna use Miley and Ariana cause their part’s probably more uptempo. Lana’s whispering in the end fit in perfectly.

qfrWuBl.png

Listened again at a louder volume and it DOES sound like it’ll be a good song

Still don’t have much of an opinion yet, hope the full song drops today/soon

Who confirmed it’s coming today

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

They probably used more of Ariana's vocals because she's the lead singer in this. Also since she has a larger fanbase, it would work as a better promotion for the movie

Lana better have longer part than just "angels" :derpna2:

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

This sounds atrocious, sorry for the people who's loving it. Lana has had to pay this price for releasing NFR, but I think it's a sign that it will be like nothing no one would do in the pop industry right now. We can expect an amazing work.

they are promoting this film with the subtitle "featuring a new single by ariana grande, miley cyrus & lana del rey" on the cover & in the end of the video. nice marketing move!

literally can not hear her at all in the trailer ... at what time is she at

She is whispering singing at 2:27. The instrumental running throughout the song is catchy so it will be a hit, generic or not doesn't matter. Get that mainstream fame Lana!

This sounds atrocious, sorry for the people who's loving it. Lana has had to pay this price for releasing NFR, but I think it's a sign that it will be like nothing no one would do in the pop industry right now. We can expect an amazing work.

After Doin Time and that song, I feel the same as when I ate a lot of junk food in two days: it was good and somewhat satisfying, but bring me healthy consistent food. NFR will be all the more welcomed, after that pop banger.

Honestly.... it sounds kind of great. I’m sure Lana and Miley will have bigger parts in the actual song. Lolz.

Lana whispering angel was the highlight though.

I think it’ll be dope.