Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

10 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

Angeline

Loyalty

Say Less

Why

are the only leaked outtakes (we have demos but none of them r really different except fly to you with the pinkpantheress feat)

I just remembered a wtmi demo leaked when it came out. Also Art Of War has alternate chorus lyrics. 

On 9/30/2023 at 9:08 AM, Raupeka said:

if i can listen to desire deluxe while in a different city with my bf i will be winning

i got to do this with Dang tho

On 10/17/2023 at 11:33 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

She ate

I just wonder what boomers and GenXers who are not into modern music and don't get the context of her artistry think of this performance lmfao 

On 10/29/2023 at 1:18 PM, TRENCH said:

I just wonder what boomers and GenXers who are not into modern music and don't get the context of her artistry think of this performance lmfao 

Well, they had Kate Bush and she did similar things back then, but with the technology available back then lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4/5 of my top songs on spotify wrapped were from Desire

Sunset, I Believe, Bunny & Smoke.

Borderline by Tove Lo was between Bunny & Smoke

Also, calling for info on Calico, Caroline's Pre Pang Project. Any songs known/considered/made during that time, same with Any Chairlift/Ramona Lisa/CEP unreleased, I'm working on a tracker

8 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Did we ever find out what this was for?

Caroline-Polachek-%E2%80%93-Welcome-To-My-Island.jpg

i think it's part of the photoshoot for the original desire EP,

BOZ had a pic that looked like it came from the same session as his discord pfp that i think had her riding a motorcycle

14 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

i think it's part of the photoshoot for the original desire EP,

BOZ had a pic that looked like it came from the same session as his discord pfp that i think had her riding a motorcycle

Did you save his pfp?

New song out with Caroline vocals

Charli is in track 4 and 5

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Think i just found some new titles on Last FM

Valley Hum - First scrobbled on July 15th or 14th because timezones

and these ones are all scrobbled on December 4th

So It Begins...

You Know Me Better

Washed Away

Talk To Me

Impossible

The Kill

Eyes Closed

Ooh La La